Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GUT THE GIANTS (OPENING WEEK: Let's Get To 200 Post)

skinsrbeast

Putting aside our disdain for the Cowboys (let it build for Week 3 MNF showdown), The Giants are really the team the 'Skins owe the biggest butt-kicking to. No other team in the NFL has had our number since 2007 as much. They have made the 'Skins routinely look outclassed, out-coached , and in another universe.....the second game in 2010 season, even in losing once again, the 'Skins finally showed signs they were able to compete with this team.

Now it's time to take the next step and beat this team. Beat them down. Send a statement to the rest of the NFL.....this isn't the same ol' 'Skins team.....This franchise is BACK, and it starts THIS SUNDAY against the NYG!

Go 'Skins....tear them apart!

HTTR~!

Key match-ups in this game and not in any particular level of importance:

Fred Davis vs. Midget LBs

If the Shannys go to Fred Davis, there aren't many of their defenders that can keep up with him. He's a talented TE, that for some reason or another just hasn't been getting a lot of balls thrown his way.

Running game vs. Midgets Front 7

Hightower, Helu, and Torrain had very good games in the preseason. When healthy Torrain is very good back. Hightower has had fumble trouble in this past. So if he can hold on to the ball and average 4 yds per carry, we've got a great chance. Helu is the wildcard in this, we know what he did in the preseason but can he do it with live bullets?

LBs vs. Eli Manning

Eli has been able to pick us apart because we sometimes have a tendency of showing our blitzes too soon. If we can keep him off balance before the snap and uncomfortable when he drops back, he'll make mistakes.

:helmet:

I don't care if they win or not. I just want to hurt the Giants. To get back at those ************* for the two straight week 1 homecoming games they've had against the Skins, the "Mara Game," I just want to punish these ********. If they destroy Eli, I'll be happy. My goal this year is for this team to knockout every starting NFC East QB at least once.

Archived