Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GUT THE GIANTS (OPENING WEEK: Let's Get To 200 Post)

skinsrbeast

Can´t wait. We are in the second week of football and I´m so pumped up. Baylor - TCU, Auburn - Utah, South Florida - ND, Saints - Packers, Michigan - ND, SC - Georgia, Iowa - Iowa St. (didn´t saw that one, but gess it was a good one) does where all killers.....so it will be hard to match that. But we will have fun tonight, a lot of it. Sexy Rexy Vs drunk pic Eli.

As I dragged my lazy ass outta bed this morning and stumbled for my dr. pepper to wake up with, there were 2 things that came to mind right off the bat.

1. remembering what happened 10 yrs ago, and saying my prayer for the ones lost and their friends and family.

2. the season is finally here, and I am ready for some football.

With that being said, I want to see a safe game, no one hurt, and the Skins making the Giants wish they never made the trip.

60 minutes of ass-kicking football!

...It's going to be G-R-E-A-T to open our new season with a WIN over the Giants!!

The 2011 Skins team is moving in a better direction, and seems quite a bit different than those teams that have been taking the field against the Giants in recent years.

Unlike what many in the media think, it's not going to ''business as usual" for the Giants -- starting with THIS game, the "W"s are going to start landing more often into Washington's column of our long-time series.

Archived