Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

GUT THE GIANTS (OPENING WEEK: Let's Get To 200 Post)

skinsrbeast

This is just a gut feeling, but I think that Kerrigan might go off, something like 2.5 sacks, assuming that Rak gets a lot of attention.

We're pretty far away from the official start of the holiday season, but I think that Eli will already be in the spirit of giving come gametime. I'm predicting a D Hall picksix. Also, with all of the giants injuries on D, I'd be shocked if we aren't successful on the ground.

Skins 28, Giants 14, with their second touchdown coming in garbage time.

At the expense of potentially having my manhood questioned...

spongebob.jpg

I am so ready!

I love how we're getting excited about "home grown" talent instead of yester-year's stars who just came here for a pay day.

Me too.

For years, it was a bunch of high priced,, aging FA's every single offseason, accompanied by the usual "OMG, we goin' to da Supa Bowl!!!" chatter. Having young, talented, motivated guys on our roster, along with a very healthy mix of young and seasoned/experienced coaches, with a serious passion for the game, gives me a lot of optimism, regardless of how this season turns out. There is no doubt in my mind that in 2-3 years, we will be serious contenders.

TheHogs.net

@onemangang97 on Devin thomas, "... makes it funner to go out there and lay wood to him.” I have collected some cash Zo! #bounty #deadskins

http://blog.redskins.com/2011/09/10/lorenzo-isnt-buying-what-devin-is-selling/

Beware of Sellers and Zo :ols:

I'd give it a few weeks before they cut that clown. What craptastic draft class that was.

Archived