Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Hated NFC opponent

arundelredskin

Outside of the division, Seattle, for their low life scum fans and the **** they slung our way after #21's tragic murder.

Traditionally, the Bears and '9ers from the play-off ding dongs of my youth. Although that was more dislike than 'hate.' But I hate the Seahawks with a passion.

Hail.

This...I went to that playoff game when i lived in Washington, had to deal with those fans all the time. It was awful, thank god im back in VA

Outside of the division, Seattle, for their low life scum fans and the **** they slung our way after #21's tragic murder.

Traditionally, the Bears and '9ers from the play-off ding dongs of my youth. Although that was more dislike than 'hate.' But I hate the Seahawks with a passion.

Hail.

This...I went to that playoff game when i lived in Washington, had to deal with those fans all the time. It was awful, thank god im back in VA
Yup, I've heard a lot of accounts from 'Skins fans at that game that had to put up with real abuse, both physical and verbal, inside and outside the stadium that day.

Hail.

+1... Was at the game as well...

Nothing really compares with my hate of the Cowboys. I hate everything about them.

Next would be Philly's fans, then their players, then the Giants.

Outside the division, it kind of changes from year to year. This year I really want to see the Panthers suck hard, so they're faced with drafting ANOTHER QB to "fix" themselves.

Honestly, I think the only teams in the NFC I don't want to completely stink (at least, unless they're playing the Skins) are the Packers (family's favorite team), Lions (sympathy because they've been horrible for so long), and Rams (town I now live in).

Can someone fill me in on the seattle game?

January 2008 playoff game, less than 2 months after Sean was murdered, a group of us were tailgating in basically an alley, we all went to go into the stadium, seahawk fans formed a human chain across the length of the alley not letting us go through, some people were spit on, some had drinks poured on them, a lot of racist talk, a lot of laughing about the death of ST, just things that pushed the usual "razzing" too far. I've never had a worse experience in a opposing stadium ever.

Archived