Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Smack Talk via pictures.

Westbrook36

Sean was such a bad ass. I love his posture in the pic. It's like he said "**** it, I'll take on all four of you."

Yeah, he has a defiant stance. And with the way they're all looking at him, you know he's saying something. The Gibbs 2 teams definitely had a certain character and swagger to them, with high energy players like Taylor and Washington who always seemed like they just enjoyed playing the game and hitting people.

I thought he played really well as MLB in 2005.

98 tackles (kinda low)

2 sacks

5 passes defensed

4 INTs

2 forced fumbles

1 defensive TD

He had okay numbers but he was just too small and not agressive enough to play the middle. He was fine in coverage but terrible against the run. We went from an absolutely dominant team against the run in 2004 with Antonio Pierce there to a mediocre team against the run in 2005. Marshall would get swallowed by the guards. We were even worse in 2006. It's no coincidence that we returned to being a good team against the run in 2007 after he was gone.

Though he later found God and lost his fire, I'd like say that Roy Williams had a couple amazing years

If by finding God, you mean this: (0:00-1:30)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKCvtoFqWOQ

Then yes you are right

Anybody could tell you after those two plays his career was done. After that teams went over top of the Cowboys head like airplanes over buildings.........

Or, in the case of the Redskins, at all.

20 years old? :ols: You were in diapers the last time the Redskins won.

Yeah, and? Doesn't take away from moron Eagles fans trying to tell us the Redskins are the joke franchise. Championships matter. I was in diapers the last time we won. The last time you won a Superbowl was in another dimension. The last time you won at all, your parents may not have even been born.

Archived