Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Smack Talk via pictures.

Westbrook36

This is probably my least favorite football photo of all time.

1545295_f520.jpg

So pretentious, so "look at me!", so Manning. Look at us! Three Mannings who all happen to have been ****ing great at NFL football. Let's stage a picture with all three of us acting like we are getting ready to pass!

Wow you're a hater.

Nicely done Westy....too bad the only pic you could find of Archuletta was one with multiple Superbowl trophies the Redskins have won.. :D

Not only that, he mispelled Archuleta's and Randle El's name with the jersey with the name right there. But good pics by Westy.

---------- Post added September-6th-2011 at 01:27 PM ----------

Haha, Pinkston got owned. That was Ryan Clark coming at him too, imagine if it would have been Sean Taylor in position, I think he would have dove on the ground :laugh:

Actually he would have dug a hole into the ground and covered himself with dirt.

!

Warning strong language, really strong, that is why this is a link only. But worth it for those who can handle it.

---------- Post added September-6th-2011 at 05:35 PM ----------

No one player ruled the modern NFCE like #21.....

SEANT.jpg

sean.jpg

76969125pg.jpg

seantaylor.jpg

SeanTaylor5.jpg

umaad.gif

and the insult to injury for the Cowboys, after the pick a face mask setting up the winning field goal.seantaylor.jpg

So now Dallas fans are blaming God on the fact that Roy Williams turned out to be a turd? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I'm not blaming God, but for the few years before he found spiritual peace Roy was one of the most dominant and feared safeties in the NFL. Without that fire and with the rule changes regarding vicious hits he was terrible.

I'm not blaming God, but for the few years before he found spiritual peace Roy was one of the most dominant and feared safeties in the NFL. Without that fire and with the rule changes regarding vicious hits he was terrible.

What? The rule changes regarding vicious hits came many years after Williams flunked out of the NFL.

The 1 rule change that was directly attributed to WIlliams was the horse-collar tackle, a cheap-shot form of tackling made be a defender when he has been beaten by the offensive player.

This is probably my least favorite football photo of all time.

1545295_f520.jpg

So pretentious, so "look at me!", so Manning. Look at us! Three Mannings who all happen to have been ****ing great at NFL football. Let's stage a picture with all three of us acting like we are getting ready to pass!

I love their matching watches.

Archived