Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Smack Talk via pictures.

Westbrook36

It says "Photobucket: bandwith exceeded. Upgrade to pro today." Maybe its on my end.

Same here. I got nothing either outside of the above message HG28. Every other pic/ video in this thread is displayed bar that one, shrugs.

I do believe I would of hot Donovan after that, even if he was a teammate. HARD! That's just nasty! At least get to the darn sideline and not throw up on the field we're all playing on. SMH.

Hail.

Haha, Pinkston got owned. That was Ryan Clark coming at him too, imagine if it would have been Sean Taylor in position, I think he would have dove on the ground :laugh:

:)

There was a play where Taylor demolished Pinkston but I can't find a stand alone gif or video of it.

This is probably my least favorite football photo of all time.

1545295_f520.jpg

So pretentious, so "look at me!", so Manning. Look at us! Three Mannings who all happen to have been ****ing great at NFL football. Let's stage a picture with all three of us acting like we are getting ready to pass!

So pretentious, so "look at me!", so Manning. Look at us! Three Mannings who all happen to have been ****ing great at NFL football. Let's stage a picture with all three of us acting like we are getting ready to pass!

Um, I think that's at the Manning's football camp, and they all were about to pass.

Archived