Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stay Classy, Baltimore

Bread

Okay this is going to be a bit of a rant but I need to get this out. However bad, you think Eagles fans or Giants fans are, Ravens fans are freaking twice as bad.

Me and about 4 others decided to head over to Baltimore to see our Skins play and it was a miserable experience. First of all when we got out of our car, Ravens fans sprayed us with Water Guns and threw eggs at us screaming "Go Back to Washington!"

I was immediately pissed as I was soaking wet, then when we were in the line to get in the stadium, fans are chanting "Deadskins Suck! Deadskins Suck!"

Then while sitting at our seats, somebody stole my girlfriends hat and tossed it around with other Ravens fans. Security there sucks.

We were all constantly heckled.

During halftime people were sitting in the stadium smoking weed chanting "Ravens Fans! *** YOU UP!"

There were like 50 fights and more ejections than I could count.

I went to the concession stand and some idiot Ravens fan came up to me and spit in my food and said to be "Deadskins******* SUCK!"

A large group of Ravens fans tried to jump my friend in the Bathroom

At one point, I saw people trying to throw someone off the balcony

Fans were setting off firecrackers in the stadium

Also we saw a whole section of Ravens fans isolate 3 Skins fans in the section next to us and throw ketchup and mustard packets on them, ruining their jerseys.

My other friend spilled his beer when two Ravens fans pushed him down the steps and now he has a big scrape on his forehead

And on top of that in the 4th Quarter, some idiot drunk vomited on my shorts.

When we were in the parking lot, we saw some poor female Redskins fan enter the port-a-potty only to have Ravens fans surround it and threaten to tip it and when they finally tipped it the large group of Ravens fans cheered and applauded that heinous act.

In the parking lot Ravens fans were throwing beer bottles at cars with Redskins decor on it.

All in all, Ravens fans are the worst fans I've ever been around. I've been to Philly and to NY wearing my Skins colors and I've never dealt with fans that vulgar nor that thugish in my life. We dont even have a rivalry with them. Baltimore is a p*sshole and their stadium sucks. You Stay Classy, Baltimore.

Had pretty much the same experience 2 years ago when we last played there. That was by far the worst place I have been. And it really pissed me off last year when they came to fedex and were treated with respect... They are like there mascot and city, dirty ass rat birds!

really? I was there (section 150) and fans were very nice. There were a couple of us Redskins fans mixed in amongst the purple. My buddy that went with me is a Ravens fan. When the Redskins scored, we sang hail to the Redskins and people either looked bewildered or laughed at us.

I went to the bathroom twice, no issues. The hardest time anyone gave me all night (other than my buddy), was when the girl who scanned my ticket told me to go to the gift shop and buy myself a Ravens hat. She said that would make me look much better. We both laughed.

I've been to several games up there and never had any issues. I've seen much worse at Fed Ex from Eagles and Giants fans, that's for sure. I've also been to Philly and feared for my safety.

wow. i've been treated pretty bad by idiot fans at the meadowlands a few times but nothing like what you experienced. crazy.

also, isn't trying to throw someone off the balcony technically attempted murder? did ray lewis go into the crowd to sign autographs in the 2nd half or something?

'K, I'm not trying to question your honesty here bud, but ALL that happened during a pre-season game? You haven't maybe embellished things slightly?

Again, not saying it all didn't play out like that. It just seems a heck of a lot of incidents in one night your asking us to take in.

Hail.

I'm going one step further GHH...I flat out don't believe it. And this is coming from someone who believes that Baltimore is probably the nastiest city in the country.

'K, I'm not trying to question your honesty here bud, but ALL that happened during a pre-season game? You haven't maybe embellished things slightly?

Again, not saying it all didn't play out like that. It just seems a heck of a lot of incidents in one night your asking us to take in.

Hail.

Didnt someone get shot at a preseason Chargers game or something last week? Trust me, it didnt make any difference. JK Rowling couldnt make this stuff up

Archived