Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stay Classy, Baltimore

Bread

Whether true or false, I do not know why anyone would go to an opposing stadium especially if you are going to wear your teams jersey, hats, etc. You are just begging for trouble. I have no desire to see football played in any other stadium excpet FED EX Field.....the only time you will see me set foot into a different stadium is when the Skins are playing for a Super Bowl.

In my opinion if you do not live close enough to go see your team, then stay home and watch them on tv, shell out the bucks and go once a year, or move other than that I want opposing fans to stay out of our stadium, and I am going to stay out of theres.

Man the Eagles PR department is really getting desperate to get them off the top of the ******* fans list

I'd guess that he's actually taking a bunch of stories of stupid **** that he and his buddies have done to visiting fans when they come to Philly.

Whether true or false, I do not know why anyone would go to an opposing stadium especially if you are going to wear your teams jersey, hats, etc. You are just begging for trouble. I have no desire to see football played in any other stadium excpet FED EX Field.....the only time you will see me set foot into a different stadium is when the Skins are playing for a Super Bowl.

In my opinion if you do not live close enough to go see your team, then stay home and watch them on tv, shell out the bucks and go once a year, or move other than that I want opposing fans to stay out of our stadium, and I am going to stay out of theres.

well, I actually live closer to M&T Bank Stadium then I do FedEx...I grew up 15mins outside of Bmore and still work there....so I've been to the only regular season game there between the Skins and Ravens and had no issues....imho I bet this didn't happen to all the Skins fans last night....only those that they felt they could do it too.....but you are right, nowadays fans treat opposing fans like trash....

funny thing though is at M&T Bank Stadium they used to play that "I'm proud to be an American" song and they all stand up.......but don't wear another teams jersey there cause all hell is going to break loose, most Ravens fans are decent but a great amount are not, but that's all teams fans as well.

This makes me really mad just to read about. I hate those ****s enough as it is... I went to school at Towson and had to deal with heckling all the time. They won't even give us one ounce of credit for last nights game and insist that the W is all they need to say. They think that we take preseason too seriously, looks like it's the other way around. I would ****ing lose it. I would spit on that guys face who spit in your food and probably get into a brawl before game time. The thing that pisses me off the most about them is that I used to be indifferent, even pulling for the Ravens in random games (not as a fan, mind you). I didn't feel the hate til I went to college, and they really really hate us. I just don't understand why it has to be that way.

This makes me really mad just to read about. I hate those ****s enough as it is... I went to school at Towson and had to deal with heckling all the time. They won't even give us one ounce of credit for last nights game and insist that the W is all they need to say. They think that we take preseason too seriously, looks like it's the other way around. I would ****ing lose it. I would spit on that guys face who spit in your food and probably get into a brawl before game time. The thing that pisses me off the most about them is that I used to be indifferent, even pulling for the Ravens in random games (not as a fan, mind you). I didn't feel the hate til I went to college, and they really really hate us. I just don't understand why it has to be that way.

I went to UMCP and had the same experience. 15 minutes from FedEx! Every Sunday I would get heckled by the Ravens fans (even more than the NY/NJ crowd) for absolutely no reason. I even had someone change the channel during a game we were winning because the Ravens were playing and "we didn't stand a shot anyway."

Can you say...Baltimorans???

These fools tore down my Redskins Flag at an Annapolis sportbar from my car.Had to buy a new one.(take that you ********s).you lucky I didn't catch your ***** '*** near my car.

Oh yes that's right you Balto turds!.Those with D.C. penis-envy..I'm talking to you!

Frankly it's pathetic. Those who say you should stay home are making the situation as bad as those assine fans. You should be able to go anywhere to watch a game, let me say that again a game, and feel safe. This whole we have to "protect our house" mentality needs to stay on the field were it belongs.

I can see a future were all beer sales will be restricted to the luxury boxes. Think I'm full of it, let's have another brawl and another shooting in NFL stadiums and see how quickly owners insurance companies force their hands.

Interesting. Bread did go back and edit that original post in that thread. Fortunately,we can see both versions. Leads me to believe what others have stated in this thread. With that in mind. Bread. Later. See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya. :ciao:

Frankly it's pathetic. Those who say you should stay home are making the situation as bad as those assine fans. You should be able to go anywhere to watch a game, let me say that again a game, and feel safe. This whole we have to "protect our house" mentality needs to stay on the field were it belongs.

I can see a future were all beer sales will be restricted to the luxury boxes. Think I'm full of it, let's have another brawl and another shooting in NFL stadiums and see how quickly owners insurance companies force their hands.

Of course you should be able to go to a game anywhere and feel safe, you should be able to walk down the street and do the same, but neither of those things are reality.

The reality is you go to an opposing teams stadium wearing your teams gear there is a 50-50 chance you walk out safely (maybe less than that). Is that sad? Sure is but its enough to keep me away, and not let my kids go to a home Skins game until they are atleast teenagers cause even our own fans can be drunk idiots....look at half the youtube videos half the time its Redskins fans fighting each other at Fedex

Archived