Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stay Classy, Baltimore

Bread

I had problems two years ago. Someone started talking **** to me so I bantered back a little bit. Then he referenced my jersey by saying 'Thats a nice jersey of some dead ******' or something to that effect, we got into a pushing match my buddy broke it up who then got hit in the face as he tried to push up apart. Security showed up and I was the one who got kicked out. it was interesting. If I didn't get kicked out then I would have been removed later I am sure of it. They are all *******s.

Well I was there last night with my 9yr old son and we had a blast. My son stood up the whole time we were there yelling for the skins at the top of his lungs. Even hen we went to get concessions my son was talking trash to everyone... lol. The Ravens fans were some of the best I have been around, and one couple beside us even gave my son a program. All in all, one of my best football experiences.

Look at one of his other threads he started: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?339077-What-Sup-Redskins-Fans&p=7970724#post7970724

Looks like he's an Eagles fan

You now edit an OP started in November to try cover your lying (yup, I've stopped short of that but that's ALL you appear to be) busted ass?

Darn you must lead a 'thrilling' life dude if this is what get's you off. You have my pity.

Hail.

He admits it here too: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?317235-Hey-Whats-Up!

Hey, there wasn't an introduction forum so I thought, I'd just post it here. My Name is Bread. I'm an Eagles fan (don't worry, I'm cool lol) and just thought it would be cool to interact with the rival's fans. I'm from Philadelphia but right now I live in Mayland. So hey :)

So taking you on face value, which I'm honestly struggling to re-reading the OP, not one of your 'party' reacted in any way? You didn't report it to anyone? You just sat there the full 3 hours or so and took all the abuse that came your way whilst watching other 'Skins fans getting similar huh?

Are you guys Amish? Mormons maybe? Because that's one HELL of a pacifist disposition to just calmly take all your trying to have us believed happened.

Hail.

Dude, I'm Mormon (not very good at it, but I try) and I would have picked up the nearest hard moveable object and bashed some faces in if all that crap were happening to me.

He's just a dumb Eagles fan trying to make his own fan base look better by tearing someone else's down. If you were an Eagles fan at the Redskins/Ravens game, you deserved to get turned over in a port-a-potty.

---------- Post added August-26th-2011 at 03:40 PM ----------

bread needs a new avatar

I think the gimp clown would be appropriate.

So other than OP, did anybody see any fights last night? I didn't. Saw a couple of groups yelling **** at each other in the parking lot but it didn't amount to anything. The Ratbird fans around me were pretty cool. Gave a little ribbing, got some back. Exchanged high fives and hand shakes at the end.

Archived