Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the most disturbing movie scene you have ever seen?

Houston2Taylor2Landry

Which QB would have been the best option for us this year  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would have been the best option for us this year

There is a rape scene in the movie Last House on the Left that would be up there. Made me very uncomfortable watching it.

Word, I was scanning through this thread to see if someone mentioned this movie because it was the first thing that came to mind. I also was extremely uncomfortable watching this scene as well. So many things made it absolutely horrifying during that scene. I don't know if it was how young they were, the other girl and kid having to be next to it, or the stabbing. Movies don't really bother me, but my stomach turned during this scene.

Anyone mention the rape scene from Irreversible yet? That's the most disturbing scene I've ever seen in a film. Someone mentioned A Serbian Film; although disgusting, the protagonist's schlong makes the film seem more tongue in cheek than serious. If you find a guy out there with a johnson that's actually the length of a broom handle, I'll retract this statement and consider myself in agreement with you.

The scene in The Road where the Man finds all the chained up starving humans in the basement who are being kept there as food always makes me cringe.

A bit OT but...also in a episode of The Simpsons...Itchy ties up Scratchy's tongue to a bowling ball return. Scratchy can't get away so he takes out a hacksaw and starts sawing away at his tongue. I actually turn away at that scene. :ols:

When the jewish guy is slowly being stabbed by the german soldier in Saving Private Ryan. The same guy they let go earlier, and all the while Corporal Upham is just crying on the stairwell. I hate that scene...

was going through a few disturbing movie scenes, then i saw this quote. this is by far the most disturbing one i have ever seen.

---------- Post added August-13th-2011 at 05:16 PM ----------

The baby scene in Trainspotting. WTF was that?

yep that was a rough one as well.

was going through a few disturbing movie scenes, then i saw this quote. this is by far the most disturbing one i have ever seen.

I know, right?!? I can't even watch that scene anymore. How Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan for best film that year, I will NEVER know.

I know, right?!? I can't even watch that scene anymore. How Shakespeare in Love beat Saving Private Ryan for best film that year, I will NEVER know.

yeah, hostel scenes could happen. but for sure, a scene similar to SPR has happened many times. at the end, right before the german wins the fight so to speak, the american just starts begging for him to stop... i dont watch that scene anymore.

There are disturbing movie scenes, and then there are SERIOUSLY DISTURBING movie scenes. The disgusting, underground stuff that's off the grid, banned in most countries.

I made the mistake of google searching "the sickest movies ever made" about a year ago, and I saw some of the most disgusting things i've ever seen.

There was this one movie called "Guinea Pig 2: Flowers of flesh and blood. The entire movie was about a japanese guy slowly cutting a woman into pieces and he kept her alive as long as he can. Not sure if anybody has heard of this, but Charlie sheen somehow came across this movie, and thought it was real. he took the film to the FBI and everything. It turned out to be just really good special effects.

some other EXTREMELY disturbing movies on the top 10 list that i've seen are "Irreversible," "Men behind the Sun," and "Cannibal Holocaust." These movies are seriously disgusting. My wife expressed her concern that I would even watch some of the stuff. I question it myself sometimes LOL. There are scenes in some of those movies that had me speechless.

Archived