Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What was the most disturbing movie scene you have ever seen?

Houston2Taylor2Landry

Which QB would have been the best option for us this year  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would have been the best option for us this year

The end of the movie was completely different from the end of the story (one of my favorite King short stories), so it wouldn't have mattered anyway, but yeah, it's a pretty ****ed up ending.

OK, maybe I'll rent it again. I'm really curious about this ending now.

The last 15 minutes in Fire in the Sky when he's getting probed by the aliens has always stuck with me

You mean when that needle is coming down towards his eye while he's screaming? Yeah, that **** creeps me out.

Anything with animal abuse, cruelty or death always bothers me basically for two reasons.

One, if the movie is old enough, you never know if what you are seeing is real or not. And two, people by and large don't give a **** if it's a non-human so the abuse you see can and does really happen as opposed to stuff like Hostel in which it does not.

As for specifics, I've never watched and will never watch Cannibal Holocust for obvious reasons so the scene that has stuck with me is the pigs being shot in Southern Comfort.

I saw that flick about twenty two years ago and was not expecting to see real pigs getting shot. At first I thought it had to be an effect but couldn't figure out how they did it. Then I discovered it was real. Has stuck with me to this day.

The fake human stuff can bother me sometimes while watching it, however it never lasts because I know it didn't really happen so there is an internal defense mechanism in place to deal with that stuff. But if I had to choose one scene, I'd say the scene in Texas Chainsaw 2 when the guy wakes up after having his face carved off. That was some tough crap for a 17 year old to watch when I was used to Freddy one liners as my horror diet.

Opening scene of "Saving Private Ryan".......I had an uncle who landed on D-Day in the 29th/116, he was killed about 2-3 months after D-Day.

When they're on the beach, and there was one soldier who was cut in half, that was pretty disturbing.

There was also some ****ed up **** in Hostel

The bathtub Bobbitesque scene in the original I Spit on Your Grave was crazy...especially viewing as a 11 year old.

Anything Pauly Shore did. LOL

The burned asian soldier's shin flesh in We Were Soldiers...or was that On Bak? not sure but heinous.

I stopped watching foreign horror movies long ago. Has nothing to do with the scenes, it's the plots. Though I admit Rob Zombie is aligning himself with them. Italian zombie movies are as graphic as they get. But, I can deal with people eating one another. I can't watch rape scenes. I just can't deal with them.....Always imagine someone I care about.

Archived