Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Rome Show: Bill Romanowski on McNabb, Haynesworth

Hitman21ST

Very true and this was said by the Shannys....DMac was entrenched in his ways and leeway given by Reid...sorry that a new regime asked you to tailor to their wants....see vomiting in the huddle at the SB...so was T.O. correct? perhaps.

:yes: Read his book. Pretty telling about McNabb.

I'm not sure I'd put too much stock into anything Romanowski says, even if he is right.

Nor would I, but probably he is right.

See this article if you missed (just in case you missed it the first time).

Apparently, it is not just Romanowki saying this.

Very true and this was said by the Shannys....DMac was entrenched in his ways and leeway given by Reid...sorry that a new regime asked you to tailor to their wants....see vomiting in the huddle at the SB...so was T.O. correct? perhaps.

Dude u make no sense.Its people like you who makes me not want to be a redskin fan sometimes...U think beck or grossman will win us more then 4 games.....U think they are better then mcnabb?I dont blame him.Would joe montana have changed his ways?no steve young? aikman?when u are a HOF caliber player u arent going to change the way u play for anyone.....Hes saying why trade for me if u dont like my style....In our offense he was going for a 4000 yrd season with moss and armstong and galloway......The dude will circle that final game of the season and i hope he beats the s*** out of us in dc so u guys have to come on here and moan and groan/hahaha

Dude u make no sense.Its people like you who makes me not want to be a redskin fan sometimes...U think beck or grossman will win us more then 4 games.....U think they are better then mcnabb?I dont blame him.Would joe montana have changed his ways?no steve young? aikman?when u are a HOF caliber player u arent going to change the way u play for anyone.....Hes saying why trade for me if u dont like my style....In our offense he was going for a 4000 yrd season with moss and armstong and galloway......The dude will circle that final game of the season and i hope he beats the s*** out of us in dc so u guys have to come on here and moan and groan/hahaha

First off, it's YOU. Is it really so difficult to type two more letters?

Second, YOU're really comparing McSuck to Joe Montana or Steve Young?

Lastly, Ponder will be starting by the time we play the Vikings and anyway if YOU really will root against the Redskins because YOU have a crush on McSuck then you're not a fan so who gives a **** what you say.

Im surprised by the McNabb comments. My impression of him before the season began last year, was he was this workout warrior that worked harder then anyone. Even the media somewhat believed in the Mcnabb/Redskin partnership when he voiced his feelings towards the Eagle's for trading him in the locker room after we beat them in Philly.

The lazy comment is the first one Ive heard of Mcnabb during his entire career from what I can remember.

TO wasn't drilling him for nothing...

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 07:06 AM ----------

You want McNabb to beat us!. I'm sorry homeboy but Die Hard Redskins Fans don't talk like that.

Not sure about the "lazy" part, but it sure seems like McNabb didn't buy into the offensive gameplan, and consequently he probably didn't give it his best effort to try to make it work.

Also, I can recall thinking how some of his decisions on third down seemed to hint at a growing lack of patience with the offense. He was used to having things his way -- and no doubt that created friction with the Shanahans.

McNabb was either lazy or stubborn, take your choice. I was a McNabb supporter but it wasn't going to work he either didn't want to put forth the effort to adapt to the system or wanted the system adapted to him. Romo sits to pee while being psycho makes valid points, it was refreshing to hear since he has first hand experience with Shanahan. Fat Albert on the other hand I never liked the signing from day 1 and a tiger doesn't change his stripes I don't know if he practiced yesterday but he had missed four in a row. I wonder how that sits with the Bill :)

I can't believe there are really people in here trying to defend McNabb. From all accounts the guy wouldn't pick up what Shanny was putting down and some said McNabb didn't show a lot of respect to Kyle. Sorry I can be the best person at my job, but I still have to listen to what my boss wants.

If a dick like Romanowski thinks you're a dick...you must be a pretty big dick

He was a dick and a roider, but the man came to play everyday. I like this.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

......The dude will circle that final game of the season and i hope he beats the s*** out of us in dc so u guys have to come on here and moan and groan/hahaha

2nd time you've said this. You're not a true Redskin fan (And I never say that about any Redskin fan) and it would be wise for you to just find another forum if you're going to throw crap like this around.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 01:48 PM ----------

Why should the Shanahans change the offense for one guy when the other 10 starters bought into the system? Why should one guy be exempt when changing the offense was good for the team as a whole? The McNabbs, Haynesworths and other unmentionable names were what was part of the problem here in DC. Too many "me first" guys and not enough "team first" guys like Fletcher to name one.

He was a dick and a roider, but the man came to play everyday. I like this.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 01:45 PM ----------

2nd time you've said this. You're not a true Redskin fan (And I never say that about any Redskin fan) and it would be wise for you to just find another forum if you're going to throw crap like this around.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 01:48 PM ----------

Why should the Shanahans change the offense for one guy when the other 10 starters bought into the system? Why should one guy be exempt when changing the offense was good for the team as a whole? The McNabbs, Haynesworths and other unmentionable names were what was part of the problem here in DC. Too many "me first" guys and not enough "team first" guys like Fletcher to name one.

Great post. Just to add something...McNabb is 34. Maybe it'd make sense to adapt the offense to a younger QB, but it's setting the whole offensive team back for little benefit when the QB is this old. It'd make about as much sense as trading for a 34 year old QB did with our current talent.

And to the McNabb fan....He will be benched or hurt by the time we play the Vikings. QBs that rely on their mobility to improvise do not age well, and McNabb has shown a history of breaking down by midseason.

Enjoy.

I can't believe there are really people in here trying to defend McNabb. From all accounts the guy wouldn't pick up what Shanny was putting down and some said McNabb didn't show a lot of respect to Kyle. Sorry I can be the best person at my job, but I still have to listen to what my boss wants.

agreed. i dont get it either. unbelievable.

2nd time you've said this. You're not a true Redskin fan (And I never say that about any Redskin fan) and it would be wise for you to just find another forum if you're going to throw crap like this around..........Why should the Shanahans change the offense for one guy when the other 10 starters bought into the system? Why should one guy be exempt when changing the offense was good for the team as a whole? The McNabbs, Haynesworths and other unmentionable names were what was part of the problem here in DC. Too many "me first" guys and not enough "team first" guys like Fletcher to name one.

you are correct. if mcnabb was so concerned about playing well, he'd have done it here. i'm not sure he'll even be starting when he plays us.

why do people think mcbadd is a HOF caliber QB?

i just don't see it...

I have said for years (many of us have) that McNabb is overrated. He got a lot of attention in the media because of other people & has been known to make good plays...but HoF? Yeah, no way.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

Dude u make no sense.Its people like you who makes me not want to be a redskin fan sometimes...

:ols:

Did you read what you wrote? And you say someone else doens't make sense? You claim to be a Redskins fan & say that nonsense? You start rambling about a 4000 yard season with Moss, Armstrong & Galloway? What are you talking about? :whoknows:

Clearly you don't understand football, muchless the Redskins. Trust me when I say that we do not need fans like you spreading your poison about a player being more important than the team.

If you know anything about me at all you know that I LOVE Art Monk. If Art Monk went to Joe Gibbs & said that he was going to do things his way, not Joe's, that he would practice his way & run the routes that would help his career along the best, I would have wanted to see him go too. Players come & go & if you actually thought that highly of McNabb, why aren't you "eaglesfan4life29"? or "mcnabb4life29"? You, sir, are NO Redskins fan.

:nono: McNabb SUCKS. He sucked for us & he sucked before he wore a Redskins uni (he was NEVER a Redskin, he only played one on tv). He was average AT BEST with the Eagles, having above average games at times & showed repeatedly that he couldn't handle the pressure of big games. He never should have been here in the first place, but Shanahan did the right thing by the TEAM by trading him away. Period.

TO wasn't drilling him for nothing...

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 07:06 AM ----------

You want McNabb to beat us!. I'm sorry homeboy but Die Hard Redskins Fans don't talk like that.

I want him to go over and flick shanahan off thats what i want.He was disrespected for no reason.Our defense lost us more games then he did

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 04:25 AM ----------

McNabb is now the equivalent of Montana, Young, and Aikman? Wow...

Hey hitman why dont u go look at where he stands in nfl record books,Grossman ever going to be there?lol

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 04:30 AM ----------

I have said for years (many of us have) that McNabb is overrated. He got a lot of attention in the media because of other people & has been known to make good plays...but HoF? Yeah, no way.

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

:ols:

Did you read what you wrote? And you say someone else doens't make sense? You claim to be a Redskins fan & say that nonsense? You start rambling about a 4000 yard season with Moss, Armstrong & Galloway? What are you talking about? :whoknows:

Clearly you don't understand football, muchless the Redskins. Trust me when I say that we do not need fans like you spreading your poison about a player being more important than the team.

If you know anything about me at all you know that I LOVE Art Monk. If Art Monk went to Joe Gibbs & said that he was going to do things his way, not Joe's, that he would practice his way & run the routes that would help his career along the best, I would have wanted to see him go too. Players come & go & if you actually thought that highly of McNabb, why aren't you "eaglesfan4life29"? or "mcnabb4life29"? You, sir, are NO Redskins fan.

:nono: McNabb SUCKS. He sucked for us & he sucked before he wore a Redskins uni (he was NEVER a Redskin, he only played one on tv). He was average AT BEST with the Eagles, having above average games at times & showed repeatedly that he couldn't handle the pressure of big games. He never should have been here in the first place, but Shanahan did the right thing by the TEAM by trading him away. Period.

Mcnabb average at best u are an IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT.see you in 2 weeks -ES StaffHe Is going to tear us apart when he plays us....And when he does i hope its for playoff implications so i can come back on here and laugh at u in particular hahaha

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 04:32 AM ----------

I want him to go over and flick shanahan off thats what i want.He was disrespected for no reason.Our defense lost us more games then he did

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 04:25 AM ----------

Hey hitman why dont u go look at where he stands in nfl record books,Grossman ever going to be there?lol

---------- Post added August-17th-2011 at 04:30 AM ----------

Mcnabb average at best u are an IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT.He Is going to tear us apart when he plays us....And when he does i hope its for playoff implications so i can come back on here and laugh at u in particular hahaha

Oh and another thing.cant handle pressure?sort of like brunell and gus ferrotte and trent green and terry collins.That seahawks game in particular um can i go on with redskin qbs the past 15 years?

I don't get the "lazy" comment, whether McNabb has a reputation of being lazy, so you don't trade for him, or he showed signs of laziness and it is your job to make him work.

I hope he will be lazy when we will face the Vikings.

Montana, Young, and Aikman have Super Bowls. McNabb has as many as Grossman. To even try to compare McNabb with those QBs is asinine. Tell you what, you should change your name to "McNabbfan4life29" because you seem to like him more than the Skins.

Archived