Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Adam Schefter : Cullen Jenkins signs with Eagles

VetMinimum+Incentives

I am curious as to the eagle's cap situation now.

I'm even more interested to see their cap in 2 or maybe 3 years if they have not won it all with these high priced 30 plus defenders and they have to start cutting people. Has Vinny got a job in the Eagles front office?

Vinny Cerrato finally found a new job, and has improved his eye for talent, through some sort of Satanic crazy eyed ceremony.

This is karma for the McNabb trade. Crash and burn under the cap burden, as all your 30 year old FA's get crushed and hurt like Vick does every year.

Eat a *expletive deleted' , Philly.

I feel better now. How is that not censored?

I see it like this: Iggles have a 3 year window opening up and they're going balls out to load up. These guys are on the wrong side of 30, but for the next 2 - 5 years, they'll be big contributors. Only thing is, 1 or 2 guys get dinged and they're right back where they started. It'll be an interesting year in the NFC East...

Hail!!!

Do you guys think the eagles are desperate? I mean all these moves show they are thinking superbowl or bust.

Seriously if they don't win this season then they will never win a superbowl. No excuses

Yup, with Vick, the history, and all the moves to date, Andy needs to nail the big one (but I predict whoever the NFC sends to the SB will more than have their hands full with NE). I hope we get a solid running game going asap. We'll need it against the pass defense, though it won't be easy running either.

I'm even more interested to see their cap in 2 or maybe 3 years if they have not won it all with these high priced 30 plus defenders and they have to start cutting people. Has Vinny got a job in the Eagles front office?

Yeah, managing the hit in the first year is easy.

But, that still looks a reasonable deal. All the talk on here was that he'd take ~$8m per year average.

Good deal, on the face of it.

Yup, with Vick, the history, and all the moves to date, Andy needs to nail the big one (but I predict whoever the NFC sends to the SB will more than have their hands full with NE). I hope we get a solid running game going asap. We'll need it against the pass defense, though it won't be easy running either.

(sigh) They were already light years ahead of us before the moves and we got whopped. Now we're going to have to pray.

Unreal.

We were ready to sign him for 30+ mil with 20 guaranteed until his agaent got super greedy. Then the market dried up on him and Philly sweeps in at the last minute to sign him at bargain basement prices. Damn Philly is making great moves this off season to win NOW.

They'll be in cap hell in 2-3 years and have to drop a bunch of players but if I was an Eagles fan I'd be jerking off on cars in the middle of the street tonight.

The difference between the modern day Eagles and the modern day Redskins is like night and day. The Eagles draft really well and have talent all over the place... adding these guys are going to make them scary.

The Eagles will most definitely win the NFCE and be a nasty team to face in the playoffs. =\

if I was an Eagles fan I'd be jerking off on cars in the middle of the street tonight.

You'd have pathological behavior and be diagnosed with a mental disorder as a result of your behavior in the above comment? I really can't wait to see them NOT win it all. I mean...their fans are usually really depressed at the end of the season...but this time it might be exceptional. I still remember watching them on the local news after the New England SuperBowl practically crying and calling for Reid's head.

Archived