Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter Twitter: Skins Sign DE Stephen Bowen 5 Yrs 27.5 Mill 12.5 Guaranteed

SkinsNoles21

Hmm. Ok, that's interesting. Younger than Jenkins, but, NO WHERE NEAR as good or active. A completely serviceable 3-4 end, but nothing more than that. Unless he's replacing Carriker and we're still in the Jenkins market, this means we're either going to load up for one big splash, OR we have a series of mid-level offensive line moves to come.

This is not an exciting move by any stretch. It does continue to strengthen the defense and make it fit the 3-4 and maintains a generally young deploy. If we also get Jenkins, I'll say this move seems overkill.

Hmm. Ok, that's interesting. Younger than Jenkins, but, NO WHERE NEAR as good or active. A completely serviceable 3-4 end, but nothing more than that. Unless he's replacing Carriker and we're still in the Jenkins market, this means we're either going to load up for one big splash, OR we have a series of mid-level offensive line moves to come.

This is not an exciting move by any stretch. It does continue to strengthen the defense and make it fit the 3-4 and maintains a generally young deploy. If we also get Jenkins, I'll say this move seems overkill.

Bowen is best as a situational guy. He played well on 3rd downs and was always in the backfield. If he plays a similar/increased role that he did in Dallas you guys will love this signing.

Certainly nothing wrong with depth. The more the merrier. I'm just not convinced Colfield's the primary NT, so there's gotta be something else up their sleeve, in my estimation.

Archived