Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Schefter Twitter: Skins Sign DE Stephen Bowen 5 Yrs 27.5 Mill 12.5 Guaranteed

SkinsNoles21

You guys might be underestimating Bowen.

Being able to scout guys and sign them BEFORE they break out and become studs is what differentiates the teams that have good players in their late 20s that can improve, versus teams that have players in their early 30s (i.e., Cullen Jenkins) that will inevitably decline.

Count me in.

I Agree with this line of thinking and "hope" that's the case with this move.

Guys I'm not some hater and am fully aware if the role of 3/4 ends. I'm encouraged that people feel we got a solid contributor. IMO you don't pay solid contributors 12 guaranteed. Let's hope for the best but I'm just amazed at the homers that come out in defense of a pick that can easily be argued against. If that's the market for serviceable solid ends who haven't done much yet than fine. But we overpaid on this! I think it's clear. I love the Chester,Wilson,cofield,gaffney,rocca, delas this one just has me hoping it wasn't a mistake.

but you say we are overpaying based on his #'s. people who have actually evaluated him dont think we overpaid. people who follow the cowboys dont think we overpaid. they think we got something more than a 'solid' starter.

Archived