Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per JLC on NFL Network: Moss signed 3 year deal to return.

penteboss

:point2sky

Fantastic news. I don't think we need to make any other moves at receiver for this year. If Beck turns out to be a pretty good quarterback, having Moss, AA, Hankerson, and a bunch of young receivers competing for the last two spots should be fine. If Beck is garbage, adding someone like Santonio Holmes won't matter much.

I was all for hoping Santana was elsewhere playing on a contender........and I was a harsh critic. I take it back, I feel like we got back a guy that does want to be a Redskin and kind of also gave us a hometown discount.

Hasn't SIGNED anything yet.

And I'd say Bailey-Portis worked out.

S.

For the Broncos?

T.

Dead subject, but we still got raped in that deal. For no reward in terms of the team achieving anything.

Hail.

F.

Portis basically carried us to the playoffs in 2005 and 2007.

U.

It's dead. Stop. We have Tana. Woot woot! :)

LOYALTY to a veteran Redskin is something we have not seen in ions. I see it as another indication that ShannAllen are determined to bring honor and glory to the franchise-despite what the Jason Reids' write. Not a huge 'Tana fan but I really like the move. Hail to the Redskins

Awesome! I wanted him to end his career as a Redskin, and now he most likely will! Good numbers for a veteran threat like him, even though he won't be the straight #1 guy. Really, if he has 60 catches for 800 yards and 6-8 touchdowns, it's worth it, and I think he has it in him for 2 more years to eclipse those numbers (with the right team around him and a good QB throwing to him).

Archived