Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per JLC on NFL Network: Moss signed 3 year deal to return.

penteboss

Please God let Schefter be right. The interest in Holmes, or any wide out for that matter, is both unwanted and baffling.

Hail.

you want schefter to right or wrong?? he says we are still, apparently, interested in holmes. unless i am totally misunderstanding him.

Please God let Schefter be right. The interest in Holmes, or any wide out for that matter, is both unwanted and baffling.

Hail.

It has been said before, but Schefter has close ties to Shanahan (having helped write his book and all).

He probably knows that the Redskins are interested in Holmes, but won't break the bank for him. Hence, Holmes will go with what the Jets are offering.

this is why i rarely start threads.
From now on I am just going to stick with my historcal threads about the Redskins.

You guys are thinned skinned lol...

I would have just said "whoops!", thrown one of these after it ---> :ols:...and then joined in with some self-deprecating humor lol :yes:...("So then I guess you guys also heard that Vinny was fired, too, huh?" would have been my preferred retort)..

You guys are thinned skinned lol...

I would have just said "whoops!", thrown one of these after it ---> :ols:...and then joined in with some self-deprecating humor lol :yes:...("So then I guess you guys also heard that Vinny was fired, too, huh?" would have been my preferred retort)..

lol. no, i said i rarely start threads cuz its probably been posted already, not cuz i dont want to get goofed on.

as someone who was on ES all day yesterday til the wee hours, i saw fujis thread and thought 'where ya been'?! :)

Archived