Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per JLC on NFL Network: Moss signed 3 year deal to return.

penteboss

Eh, take it easy. fuji is a veteran and mistakes are made sometimes :)

No way. We are trying to get younger here in D.C.

What can we get for him in a trade? :D

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 08:43 AM ----------

Thanks KDawg, cracks me up how people over react when thing are double posted. It happens and it is not going cause the board to come crashing down!

You relax. I'm just joking. :)

It is just pretty funny that you came rushing on here (probably breathless) to give us this BIG news. News that we have known about since late yesterday afternoon, there is a 125 post thread on it, and numerous articles of it up in the "Breaking News" forum.

Guess you had to be there. :)

You relax. I'm just joking. :)

It is just pretty funny that you came rushing on here (probably breathless) to give us this BIG news. News that we have known about since late yesterday afternoon, there is a 125 post thread on it, and numerous articles of it up in the "Breaking News" forum.

Guess you had to be there. :)

A stickie, too lol :yes:...

A stickie, too lol :yes:...

:ols:

What's shocking about it is that he is that out of the loop. Most Redskin fans have probably been living on this board since this all started at 10am yesterday.

It is funny to see an extreme member just now getting the info on Moss. :)

:ols:

What's shocking about it is that he is that out of the loop. Most Redskin fans have probably been living on this board since this all started at 10am yesterday.

It is funny to see an extreme member just now getting the info on Moss. :)

The only Redskins News I heard was the McNabb Trade to Minnesota did not hear anything on Santana until this morning. And I did not come running I did a search and did not find anything.

There actually wasn't much Moss coverage on ESPN. In fact, I didn't see any on ESPN or NFLN. :)

I saw it on Sportscenter (without any discussion), and on Mike and Mike this morning. They asked Schefter about it. Schefter said he didn't think Moss's deal would stop the Redskins from pursuing Holmes (Schefter did say he thinks Holmes will stay a Jet, though).

The only Redskins News I heard was the McNabb Trade to Minnesota did not hear anything on Santana until this morning. And I did not come running I did a search and did not find anything.

Fine.

Then my friendly suggestion is next time just take a gander at the "Breaking News" forum.

If it is there, most likely, it is here.

Just a suggestion. Not an attack. :)

I saw it on Sportscenter (without any discussion), and on Mike and Mike this morning. They asked Schefter about it. Schefter said he didn't think Moss's deal would stop the Redskins from pursuing Holmes (Schefter did say he thinks Holmes will stay a Jet, though).

Please God let Schefter be right. The interest in Holmes, or any wide out for that matter, is both unwanted and baffling.

Hail.

Archived