Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per JLC on NFL Network: Moss signed 3 year deal to return.

penteboss

Holmes is younger than Moss AND Armstrong. :whoknows:

True, although he wants big money with a lot of it guaranteed and for what? A 5'11 receiver that has never caught 80+ balls or more than 8 TDs, has a ring and a SB MVP, and let's not forget the legal troubles?

Glad Moss is back. He will help usher in the young stallions the right way.

I have mixed emotions about this, cuz for once i want a legit #1 guy who can go get the ball. Moss isnt a number 1 guy. he should be playing the slot with his speed. would have loved to have seen santonio here

we are still probably going to get a legit number 1 wether its holmes or someone else shannahan isn't going to ignore the huge holes he has EVERYWHERE

---------- Post added July-26th-2011 at 06:43 PM ----------

True, although he wants big money with a lot of it guaranteed and for what? A 5'11 receiver that has never caught 80+ balls or more than 8 TDs, has a ring and a SB MVP, and let's not forget the legal troubles?

Glad Moss is back. He will help usher in the young stallions the right way.

legal troubles? he got caught with a little bit of pot chill out

I have mixed emotions about this, cuz for once i want a legit #1 guy who can go get the ball. Moss isnt a number 1 guy. he should be playing the slot with his speed. would have loved to have seen santonio here

So if moss signed else where and we cant sign a true number 1 how would you feel then?...... Just cause we signed our safety net doesn't mean we are out the game to sign another WR free agent

Great deal for the Skins, Moss wanted to be back, the fans wanted him back, and we got him at a reasonable price. I'm just as critical of Moss as some of you are, he's really not a good #1 WR, but as I've mentioned numerous times, the price was right so we had to bring him back.

More importantly, he can become a mentor to our younger guys like Armstrong, Hankerson, Paul, etc.

I think what really stands out here is Santana's obvious love for the B&G. I've no doubt he'd of gotten both a better financial deal elsewhere and had a good chance of landing on a team that's a contender now. Instead, he takes a major drop to stay on a team that's nowhere near challenging and probably won't be whilst he's here.

That kind of loyalty and love for a team is pretty darn rare in today's NFL.

Hail.

Love Santana. Great move. I hope we dont bring in any more recievers. I like this group of younng guys with Santana and AA. (I consider AA a vet. He has been fighting to stay on a team forever and knows what it takes to compete. Will also be a great teacher and hopefully #3 guy behind Hankerson and Santana.) Huge fan of where this offense is heading. I truly feel we only need a qb and some consistent line play before we are contenders. Our defense is going to be nasty this year with Landry, Orakpo, Kerrigan and possibly Jenkins rushing the passer. Hopefully Neild and bryant can hold down the NT position or bring in Franklin from SF. I have a great feeling about our team this year. They should be exciting to watch. And Free agency hasnt even really begun yet!

Archived