Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per JLC on NFL Network: Moss signed 3 year deal to return.

penteboss

So, with a $5Mill. signing bonus, and only $6Mill. guaranteed, this could basically be just a one year deal, with only a little bit of dead money if he gets injured or his production goes downhill.

Seems like an excellent short term contract, which still keeps Santana well-paid for one more year.

Let's not. Let's instead go with one of the talented, young group we've put together.

Hail.

Precisely!! Boy, this has made a stressful day (thinking that we were letting Moss go for Holmes) into a joyous occasion. Plus, we we signed him back at a modest deal. :)

---------- Post added July-26th-2011 at 05:25 PM ----------

Now, its time to focus on the Oline, getting a NT, and bringing in C. Jenkins!

Holmes is younger than Moss AND Armstrong. :whoknows:

And Austin, Banks, Hankerson, Kelly, Paul and Robinson are younger still. I'll pas on adding a guy who's right up there in dropped catches and not in much else when we have a proven vet. of our own to add to 6 very promising young guys and an older Armstrong who had a great rookie year that eclipsed Holmes 2010 season in all but TD's.

Hail.

I have mixed emotions about this, cuz for once i want a legit #1 guy who can go get the ball. Moss isnt a number 1 guy. he should be playing the slot with his speed. would have loved to have seen santonio here

Sounds like we are still going after Holmes

Archived