Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWNS: World’s most pierced woman gets married (w/pics)

China

World’s most pierced woman gets married

Thursday, June 9th, 2011

This was the astonishing sight as the world’s most pierced woman got married in Britain yesterday – to a balding retired civil servant.

piercewedding1.jpg

Elaine Davidson has an eye-watering 6,925 piercings covering her body – including 500 studs in her genitalia.

Brazilian-born Elaine, 46, got hitched to her older lover Douglas Watson, who is aged in his 60s, at a low-key wedding reception in Edinburgh yesterday.

She made a bizarre sight in a flowing white wedding gown and floral tiara with only her face visible – which was painted green and covered in 192 piercings.

Meanwhile, the conservatively-dressed groom wore a simple navy suit on top of a sky-blue shirt and Marks and Spencer tie.

Bespectacled Douglas clutched his bride’s hand as they walked out of the central Register Office in front of stunned onlookers.

One witness said: ”It was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen.

”Here was an older gent holding hands with some kind of sea monster dressed in a bridal gown. It was bizarre.”

piercewedding2.jpg

Click on the link for the full article

"Elaine Davidson has an eye-watering 6,925 piercings covering her body – including 500 studs in her genitalia."

That poor husband needed a metal detector on their wedding night.

--

And it is just comical how absolutely normal he looks compared to his freak show bride.

"Elaine Davidson has an eye-watering 6,925 piercings covering her body – including 500 studs in her genitalia."

That poor husband needed a metal detector on their wedding night.

Speaking of metal detectors, it must be a ***** for her to fly anywhere. She probably just walks up to the detector, looks at the security guy, and says, "Really?"

I'd be curious to see what she looks like without the green facepaint...it's kind of distracting.

Maybe that's the point. How scary must she look if she does that so that people can't tell what she really looks like?

I've seen her now and again walking around Edinburgh. Impossible not be stunned when you see her, just something that can never be 'ordinary'. Last time I saw her you could still see a good bit of her face. She really has gone the distance now.

Archived