Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com Instant Debate: Where will Burress play next? It's a per-Plax-ing question

Smoothy

is this a joke?

it's clearly a Phillies hat.

non-descriptive thread title, and Plax isn't going to play for the Skins, it's been shot down by insiders, plus we'll bring Moss back and we have rookie WRs and young WRs.

you'd be better off making the Phillies-Philadelphia-Eagles connection.

and if it were a Skins hat the feather would be on the other side

*Taps gavel* Order. Order please. Hmmmm. Okay. We all agree that this is clearly a Phillies hat,(we can debate how stupid a name that is somewhere else). What the real issue here is how the hell the question could be asked in the first place?

(Oh. And thread title edited to meet board rules).

and if it were a Skins hat the feather would be on the other side

Maybe my brain is fried today (it could be, I've been wrong on about 5 routine things today...) but that's the side the feather is always on... isn't it? (meaning the P)... Actually... Doesn't it face in different directions, depending on what side of the helmet it;s on?

I think he will make a difference somewhere but I don't see why Vick is hot for him from a football perspective. I don't think the Iggles need to be taking a chance like this with Jackson and Macklin already on the roster in addition to their other offensive weapons. Maybe Vick just thinks since he was given a second chance, Plax should too.

Maybe my brain is fried today (it could be, I've been wrong on about 5 routine things today...) but that's the side the feather is always on... isn't it? (meaning the P)... Actually... Doesn't it face in different directions, depending on what side of the helmet it;s on?

helmet, yes. but for hats I always thought the feather was exclusviley on the right (looking at the hat). The hats I own all are and it follows with the left-to-right distinction.

unfortuntaley PCS showed right after that the feather is indeed interchangeable. the rest of my post still stands though.

My money is on a three team race for Plexico....

The Patriots

The Falcons

The Eagles

The Patriots make the most sense to me here. What does Plexico do very well? Catches those end zone bombs. With out Moss they have a need for someone like Plexico. As well they have a system in place where he could go, fit right in, and be no trouble. I think he ends up here

The Falcons obviously have a need for a second WR to play with Roddy White. Yes they traded the farm for Julio Jones but at the time of that deal it didn't make much sense to me. Why wouldn't the Falcons go after a WR like this instead and keep those picks? The rookie WR isn't going to make much of an impact this year. A guy like Moss or Plexico would for them and he wouldn't cost draft picks. The longer the lockout goes the more likely I think the Falcons are to redshirt Jones and they take a chance on a vet like this. They are in the win now mode

The Eagles make sense to me because the two WR's they have basically do the same thing and Plexico is also the type of player they would like when no one else would like Mike Vick

New England.

Bellichick loves to take chances on guys that have talent but have a rep as being hard to handle.

NE could use a big receiver on the outside, they have been lining up two tight ends to get some size on the field.

My money is on a three team race for Plexico....

The Patriots

The Falcons

The Eagles

The Patriots make the most sense to me here. What does Plexico do very well? Catches those end zone bombs. With out Moss they have a need for someone like Plexico. As well they have a system in place where he could go, fit right in, and be no trouble. I think he ends up here

The Falcons obviously have a need for a second WR to play with Roddy White. Yes they traded the farm for Julio Jones but at the time of that deal it didn't make much sense to me. Why wouldn't the Falcons go after a WR like this instead and keep those picks? The rookie WR isn't going to make much of an impact this year. A guy like Moss or Plexico would for them and he wouldn't cost draft picks. The longer the lockout goes the more likely I think the Falcons are to redshirt Jones and they take a chance on a vet like this. They are in the win now mode

The Eagles make sense to me because the two WR's they have basically do the same thing and Plexico is also the type of player they would like when no one else would like Mike Vick

Julio Jones isn't a 3rd round pick at WR......He absolutely is going to make an impact whether it's going to be catching balls or taking a double cover off of Roddy White. With that said, Plax/Jones/White/Gonzalez/Turner is absolutely SCARY.

Archived