• Under 40 - Sofia Vergera
    • Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Over 40 - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

Jesus, I HATE the word "ghetto." Just say what you REALLY mean.... <----not directed at anyone on here, but more at that Deadspin article.

In other news, Deshawn Stevenson was arrested for public intoxication. Dude probably hasn't slept since Sunday morning....hahahahaha. I think everyone has been there and the cops could have easily driven him home, but arrested him for WHO he is. At least he wasn't driving anywhere (if there is a silver lining). Non-issue IMO.

[awesome gifs]

The second gif is awesome, but it pales in comparison to how great the first one is. 13 tough years of criticism and unfair labels all washed away in a champagne shower. :)

In other news, Deshawn Stevenson was arrested for public intoxication. Dude probably hasn't slept since Sunday morning....hahahahaha. I think everyone has been there and the cops could have easily driven him home, but arrested him for WHO he is. At least he wasn't driving anywhere (if there is a silver lining). Non-issue IMO.

The cops should suck DeShawn's Dirk. :)

I hope he's wasted at the parade tomorrow. :ols:

rp, Cuban's idea of not getting them rings is pretty dumb. In the end, they'll probably end up getting Cuban's gift PLUS rings.

yeah have you seen the responses from Terry and Dirk? They both are saying "F that, we want our rings." :ols: Dirk was on PTI recently and said as much.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-mavericks/headlines/20110614-mavs-want-rings-terry-will-buy-them-dirk-i_m-a-man-i-don_t-know-how-i_d-feel-about-a-bracelet_.ece

You can bet they will get rings. Cuban will just do something else to add to it. Like give them each championship pimp canes or something. :ols:

Yeah I saw Terry and Dirk's responses. Carlisle basically said "F that", too lol. I don't blame them. I would have spoken up as well. IMO, that's a tradition that you don't try to change.

Cuban means well though.

Adding to tradition is fine. But changing it...not so much.

Well this post is pretty pointless.

I do not like Kobe Bryant.

Actually, that should be "Beat a rape accusation and sacrifice your prime to an ego trip in which you chase the most dominant player in the league and the greatest coach of all time away because you want to take 45 shots a game and then when things look bleak, demand a trade but then go to three straight Finals beause your team traded for the most skilled big man in the league in a monumentally unfair trade."

But that may be too wordy.

In all seriousness, the last person that should give ANYONE advice on how to win a title is Kobe.

Derrick Rose is probably the closest thing right now to a "ghetto" star' date=' but he obviously is trying to follow the Isiah Thomas path and not the Allen Iverson path.

Anyway, I for one am stunned that a German newspaper was culturally insensitive.[/quote']

How is Derrick Rose ghetto???

Cuban spent like over $100k at a party in Miami :ols:

This annoyed me:

Brendan Haywood, DeShawn Stevenson and Caron Butler, former Wizards, hugging after game, chanting, "Worst to first! Worst to first!"

I do not like Kobe Bryant.

Actually' date=' that should be "Beat a rape accusation and sacrifice your prime to an ego trip in which you chase the most dominant player in the league and the greatest coach of all time away because you want to take 45 shots a game and then when things look bleak, demand a trade but then go to three straight Finals beause your team traded for the most skilled big man in the league in a monumentally unfair trade."

But that may be too wordy.

[/quote']

Apparently driving LKB nutso is also a requirement to greatness lol...

Cuban spent like over $100k at a party in Miami :ols:

This annoyed me:

Yeah, but you can understand it. What different emotional ride this season must have been for those three than last year. I still suspect that the Detroit Wizards are going to have a longer dynasty than the Maverick Wizards, even though as a SF/Fantasy geek a maverick wizard sounds pretty cool. :nerd:

Archived