Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogs Haven - Carlos Rogers: "It would be fun to play against the Redskins twice a year."

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Carlos Rogers never lived up to being the #9 overall pick in the draft. On a very good defense Carlos is a #3 corner when you consider his inability to make plays on the ball.

Rogers drops more interceptions than any other corner in the NFL and when you count in his injury history at age 29, that's a contract I wouldn't want to be on the hook for.

Ironically, I don't even think Carlos is "the next guy" out there after Nnamdi.

Jonathan Joseph.....

He actually might be like 4th or 5th out of the guys that will be available. Nnamhdi, cromartie, Joseph, Ike Taylor..... Rogers? Yeah, good luck getting that big payday Los.

I know INTs are a big part of an elite CB, but lets face it, he's a really good CB. I would have said great if he could actually catch the ball, but atleast he's ussually there to drop them. Most CBs in the league can't even say that. But since it sounds like he wants to leave and how he's going about it, I'll just say; Kick rocks, don't let the doornob hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I believe whenever our team was getting smoked deep a thousand times last year, 9 times out of 10 they were looking at you asking where the hell were you? PLEASE... PLEASE...PLEASE... sign with another NFC East team so we can embarrass you twice a year like you have embarrassed us for the vast majority of time you have put on the B and G! If I was DS or MS, I would have his extensive low-light reel qued up in the negotiating room when he and his agent show up. I would then offer him a spot on the practice squad and kick his tail out the door.

Let's be honest, most of those were on the Safties and Dhall. Yea D Hall made alot of plays but he took and got burned on alot of chance taking. Very rare did you see Carlos get beat, especially deep.

"I ain't never discounting the Redskins, but my mindset right now is that it's time for a change," said Rogers

"My agent's real confident that I'm going to get a good contract. After [Oakland's Nnamdi Asomugha], who's going to get real big money, I'm the next corner out there. You hear that the Cowboys and Eagles are looking for a corner. It would be fun to play against the Redskins twice a year."

This kind of talk really says a lot about the guy. He will not be missed and odds are the team will be better off without this kind of attitude in the locker room.

Am I the only one who has always thought this guy is a supreme douche?

I knew that the first time I met him...he was a ****y prickly pear hanging all over Fred Smoots big money car, like he had already won two SB's and three Pro Bowls in his first couple of years. Big hip hop chains around his neck. You would have thought he had DG's career by the way he acted.

Never much liked Rogers myself...he can GO!!

---------- Post added May-18th-2011 at 09:12 PM ----------

Am I the only one who has always thought this guy is a supreme douche?

You most certainly have company on that...stone hands has always came off to me as a piece of trash...I'm sure DallASS will love to have him....he will fit right in!

Archived