Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hogs Haven - Carlos Rogers: "It would be fun to play against the Redskins twice a year."

Sweet Sassy Molassy

I can't think of a single player, outside of Orakpo, Fletcher, and Barnes, brought in by the last regime or two that I REALLY want here. Maybe Cooley, if we decide that Davis isn't the better player for us long-term.

I'm just sick of this entire generation of Skins, and Rogers is a prime example: over-drafted, under-performing, controversial, only after the money. And not even like-able in the first place. A group of losers who, even when playing well, you don't want to build a franchise around.

I'm SO glad that roster turnover has been so high since Shanahan got here, and the culture's changing. I've been ready for new blood for so long.

Get the **** out of here, Carlos. And take your loser mentality with you. Maybe it will infect another team like its infected ours for so long.

Seriously, **** Carlos Rogers if he's talking about not getting respect after being picked 9TH OVERALL in 2005. How can someone totally let down their employer and then say they're not getting respect. A 9th overall cornerback shouldn't be the #2, and should be able to catch the ****ing ball!

Was a big Los supporter...was.....

Even if he balls out somewhere else, he can kick rocks. Statements like he said let everyone know that not only is he all about the money, but that he's not even thinking about the fans. No loyalty.

That's why I really like guys like Moss.(Santana)

Great, Beck will just throw at him all day. No INTs in those games. Have him drop passes for the Eagles or Giants, see how quickly you're cut.

One would hope, but with our luck, that would be when his stone mittens fell off and he started catching picks.

I think we've found a number for Atogwe now.

QFT. That will probably be the number Atogwe will snatch up.

That will look strange when we see number 22 picking off passes in the center of the field lol

I can't think of a single player, outside of Orakpo, Fletcher, and Barnes, brought in by the last regime or two that I REALLY want here. Maybe Cooley, if we decide that Davis isn't the better player for us long-term.

I'm just sick of this entire generation of Skins, and Rogers is a prime example: over-drafted, under-performing, controversial, only after the money. And not even like-able in the first place. A group of losers who, even when playing well, you don't want to build a franchise around.

I'm SO glad that roster turnover has been so high since Shanahan got here, and the culture's changing. I've been ready for new blood for so long.

Get the **** out of here, Carlos. And take your loser mentality with you. Maybe it will infect another team like its infected ours for so long.

Don't worry bro., Shanny & Co. are weeding them out 1 by 1.

Could I argue for D Hall and Landry?

Could I argue for D Hall and Landry?

Oh, yes. Brain fart. Both of them, actually. Though they've been rejuvenated by this regime, and its proper use of their talents. A year ago they were on the brink in my mind as well.

I ain't never discounting the Redskins

Well, that's comforting. Good luck getting #1 corner money when you're another overrated 1st round Auburn player that hasn't lived up to expectations. Maybe you, JC, and Cadillac Williams can all get together and talk about how much potential you all have while you wait to be joined by Cam Newton and Nick Fairley.

Archived