Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES - First victim of the lockout's cost cutting measures

TK

As much smileys u using tk i dont believe it cause you keep putting the happy smiley

Hi there. :)

I've always used a smiley there as well, n00b.

Yoi guys might want to start putting your twitter handles in this thread while we've got some time left.

@TKextremeskins

guys its been fun, hopefully you all remember me , but yes tk and i will work on a podcast n hopefully have info on it before this closes for good. but yes tk, ll56 and myself are all on twitter and we can all keep the ES rolling on there.. its not goodbye just a catch you later..give a follow guys..you all been great

damn, I guess I'll have to find another message board to gloat about the Super Bowl. I hear the Steelers are down in the dumps, any message board suggestions to kick 'em while they're down? I'll be sure and harass them about the Penguins while I'm at it.

All because lavar hated on us! Gonna miss everyone.. ll56xtremeskins is the twitter. Since were closing down I can cuss on here and not fear the ban hammer. :)

You can also post as many Rock sayings as you want before it closes ;)

Hi there. :)

I've always used a smiley there as well, n00b.

Yoi guys might want to start putting your twitter handles in this thread while we've got some time left.

Yet using smileys is fine buddy but would u be truly happy about it? I doubt it so y use a happy smiley lol. And im always lurkin so why do i have to be a noob for cause i see through the context clues.

@TKextremeskins

Archived