Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES - First victim of the lockout's cost cutting measures

TK

COOL-STORY-BRO-TELL-IT-AGAIN.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=cool-story-bro-house

So we have upgraded from paying for membership and now going to site being shut down. Come on now - is this even necessary. I know you guys are going to try and sell it very hard hell I think you guys may even go as far as shutting down the site for a few days which will be for "maintenance" or whatever and get our blood boiling saying OMFG this is real...then finally we will see you tweet OH HAI GAIZ APRIL'S FOOLS!

Geez guys, quit complaining. It's tradition! Where would we be without a mod-generated April Fool's prank? It ALWAYS catches a few noobs or one or two people who are too bleary-eyed in the morning to remember what day it is. I actually liked this one and the guys that played along......well done!

I'll be shutting down BRBN a couple of days early, since I have a good offer from Cowboy Zone to run their new Cowboys Breaking News section. I'll miss Albert H but their Dez should give me plenty of articles I can post. I'll miss you guys stop by CZ and say hi once in a while, I'll keep the light on for ya.

I'll be shutting down BRBN a couple of days early, since I have a good offer from Cowboy Zone to run their new Cowboys Breaking News section. I'll miss Albert H but their Dez should give me plenty of articles I can post. I'll miss you guys stop by CZ and say hi once in a while, I'll keep the light on for ya.

Haynesworth was traded to the Cowboys for Romo sits to pee and a couple of other players worth somewhat more than him.

Archived