Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hangover 2: FULL Trailer (03/31/2011)!!!!

'Skins_&_'Stons

I hate how whenever a movie is successful, they just HAVE to make a sequel. No...no, you don't. The only part of the trailer I found funny was the opening speech at the start. At least of the trailer that I saw. Will I watch this? Yeah, probably, after awhile. But I already know that I won't come close to enjoying it as much as the first one.

• 3 weeks later...
So they just made the same movie but in Bangkok?

Why not remake the same over rated movie?

The Hangover was funny because of the guy with the beard acting like a person would never act. That's it. People act like it's the second coming of Caddyshack.

The Hangover was funny because of the guy with the beard acting like a person would never act. That's it. People act like it's the second coming of Caddyshack.

Calm down it's a MOVIE, who says movie have to be based on how people really act? Will ferrell's movies are damn funny and no one acts like him in real life! Movies equal entertainment its not a documentary

Isn't the purpose of making movies to show life as it not usually is? I mean, who wants to watch a movie about Joe Schmoe waking up, going to work, go home, and fall asleep? That's boring. Show me something new.

why come in here and hate and then talk about some other stupid movie that does not compare to the hangover...I mean we are in 2011, not the 80s

I see what you are saying about the same cast, similer plot, etc. Redoing the same movie over and over and calling them a sequal is what killed the Mission Impossible series for me (that and Cruise) and this practice has taken down other movies and their and their endless sequals. I can understand your automatic dislike of them redoing another movie mindlessly without giving much thought, but who knows what twists and interesting subplots they may toss in... Sometimes sequals can compliment an original, and make a potential series of movies great, just my opinion though.

With that said, I think this cast works really well together and with the funny situations from the last movie to lean on, reference, and build from, I think there is a load of potential for this movie. I mean, they bring back Leslie Chow, and they run into him by chance in Thailand? Its going to be a good flick in my opinion, and I cannot wait for it.

I really liked the Bourne series of movies. While they were all "Super soldier shoot em ups" but i liked the longevity of the story, and the way each movie picked up the pieces of the last movie and kept it moving. Its one of the few instances where I like ongoing sequals in a movie, and I will enjoy the next one even without Damon in the flick. Sorry to digress.

• 4 weeks later...
old school is trash aweful movie

Your grammar is awful trash.

I have been talked into seeing it this weekend with some friends. I will report back. I thought the first one was OK, and had it's moments, but wasn't as spectacular as everyone made it out to be.

I just came back from a Midnight showing. Demand was so high they had to open 2 extra screens.

I liked the sequel, though it take a little while to get good. Plenty of grossout scenes. If you like the first one, you will probably like this one. I think that little monkey stole the show though.

I just came back from a Midnight showing. Demand was so high they had to open 2 extra screens.

I liked the sequel, though it take a little while to get good. Plenty of grossout scenes. If you like the first one, you will probably like this one. I think that little monkey stole the show though.

It opens here tonight. And I really can't wait.

Anyone that didn't find the first one a complete laugh-a-minute riot needs a serious SOH by-pass.

Hail.

So now that the Hangover 2 is unsurprisingly getting widely lackluster reviews, Anyone want and try and list the last few good comedy sequels?

So far the list begins and ends with Christmas Vacation for me.

Comedy sequels just don't plain work.

So now that the Hangover 2 is unsurprisingly getting widely lackluster reviews, Anyone want and try and list the last few good comedy sequels?

So far the list begins and ends with Christmas Vacation for me.

Comedy sequels just don't plain work.

Though not as good as the first one obviously, I though Ace Ventura 2 was a good comedy. The 2nd Harold and Kumar wasn't bad either. I wonder though if other than Vacation there has been a comedy sequel that was as good or better than the 1st.

Hangover 2 had some funny moments, but wasn't as good as the first. If you like the first one and can get over the fact that the 2nd is basically just an extension of the 1st, then you'll enjoy the movie. I caught a matinee though, full price isn't worth it.

Archived