Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Hangover 2: FULL Trailer (03/31/2011)!!!!

'Skins_&_'Stons

I'd have to agree with the people who said it was a bit of a letdown.

No, I wasn't expecting a Scorsese film, but I thought they could have a done a little more with a sequel than what they did with this.

It really is the exact same jokes, but watered down versions. As a result, it didn't really seem like they had that crazy or epic of a night compared to the first film.

I still thought it was funny, but I would definitely say that it missed the mark overall.

Jeez...tough crowd LOL. I must be in the minority, but I found the movie very funny. No, it wasn't as good as the original....but how many sequels can you think of off hand that are better than the OG? It's got some real funny moments. Leslie Chow stole the film. It's a good summer movie, and it was WAY better than Bridesmaids, which got great reviews. I didn't expect anything out of this movie other than good laughs. I think most of us liked the first Hangover because it pretty much came out of nowhere and became a classic. The bar was set so high that I really don't know if they could do anything to top the original. That being said, do any of you see a Part III in the works? If so, what's the angle? Personally, I think it's run it's course...and that's not a bad thing. But we all know...there is money to be made and I wouldn't be surprised in the least if another one comes out a few years from now.

^^^ I've heard, from every single person I know personally and every review online, that Bridesmaids is easily the better and funnier movie. Did you actually see it?

Yup....saw it last week. IMO, it's just the novelty of women doing raunchy things, and that is why it's getting the hype/rave reviews that it is. The movie could have been EPIC had they pushed the envelope a little more.

I'd wait for this one on video. Yes it's funny but IMO it was just way too damn predictable because it was basically the same movie as the first one with more penis. "is this a magic show"

I knew i should have seen kung fu panda 2 instead!

Jeez...tough crowd LOL. I must be in the minority, but I found the movie very funny. No, it wasn't as good as the original....but how many sequels can you think of off hand that are better than the OG? It's got some real funny moments. Leslie Chow stole the film. It's a good summer movie, and it was WAY better than Bridesmaids, which got great reviews. I didn't expect anything out of this movie other than good laughs. I think most of us liked the first Hangover because it pretty much came out of nowhere and became a classic. The bar was set so high that I really don't know if they could do anything to top the original. That being said, do any of you see a Part III in the works? If so, what's the angle? Personally, I think it's run it's course...and that's not a bad thing. But we all know...there is money to be made and I wouldn't be surprised in the least if another one comes out a few years from now.

From everything I have heard is there will be a part 3 but plot is unknown. Speculation is a bachelor party for Alan.

I'd wait for this one on video. Yes it's funny but IMO it was just way too damn predictable because it was basically the same movie as the first one with more penis. "is this a magic show"

I knew i should have seen kung fu panda 2 instead!

When your target demo is males I am not sure having at least 6 instances of penis onscreen was a wise choice. I am not counting boobs because most of them, if not all of them, were attached to bodies with penises.

I enjoyed the movie..but there are some things that just can't be unseen.

Plus - no resolution for the scene stealing monkey?

Fail!

I said the same thing to my buddy yesterday when talking about the movie. "There are some things that just can't be unseen."

Archived