Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why does E.S. support L.A. & C.D. if they don't like us?

skinslove<3

My big problem with the Junkies is just how many basic facts they get wrong. I go back and forth between them and M&M in the AM and its amazing how many simple things they simply don't know.

I think that is my number 1 requirement of sports radio...get your facts right. Which may be why The Sports Fix with Sheehan and Loverro is my favorite show because Sheehan is a damn DC sports encyclopedia

Completely agree on all points. Love the sports fix, can't stand the factual errors in other shows...

:applause:

Here's a message for CK, who's rumored to read these boards: When I hear Kev and Rock, I stop changing stations. When I hear LaVar and Dukes, I start changing stations.

Me too.

it was because of that yes.

It is very unfortunate that there are so many cliq's at WJFK but they exist. That's why this such a petty and childish situation and I'm not the only person who believes it who works at Jfk - for the record I do not work at WJFK just have many media connections some of who work for the station.

The whole station sucks. I find myself listening to 570 which is mostly just espn radio. National stuff is better than the local dribble.

[quote name=dfbovey;8198019

The thing that sucks is that 980s signal cuts out on me as soon as the moon starts coming up. So if I want to listen to sports talk radio' date=' I have a choice between static and these two. Sometimes I choose static.[/quote]

You can find their signal on 94.3FM in NoVa or 92.7FM in MD

I get no 980 in my car on any of the stations, even 570. It sucks. I even emailed the radio producer to see if it was my car or their signal. I know now it is my car. Why? Because the 980 producer replied personally to my email within a day of me sending it to him.

You can also listen to ESPN 980 on AM 980. The quality isn't as good but no static and generally a good signal. This is for local listenders, ofcourse.

The Fan is awful and I just get heated listening to LA & Dukes. They are the worst. The UnWise Mike show is decent but other than that the rest of the shows are garbage.

ESPN 980 isn't always the best but atleast it's respectable radio with actual facts.

You can also listen to ESPN 980 on AM 980. The quality isn't as good but no static and generally a good signal. This is for local listenders, ofcourse.

The Fan is awful and I just get heated listening to LA & Dukes. They are the worst. The UnWise Mike show is decent but other than that the rest of the shows are garbage.

ESPN 980 isn't always the best but atleast it's respectable radio with actual facts.

I think theres a reason JFK is falling in the ratings, and that is that the real fans, not the yahoos that call in, are sick of garbage radio. Lavar is a clown who blocked me on twitter for pointing out how he left DC, and Dukes is someones inbred cousin who they had to give a job to.

I think theres a reason JFK is falling in the ratings, and that is that the real fans, not the yahoos that call in, are sick of garbage radio. Lavar is a clown who blocked me on twitter for pointing out how he left DC, and Dukes is someones inbred cousin who they had to give a job to.

I like the way you think....la blocked quite a few people on twitter this week after being called out several times. he wouldn't even come on ES to defend himself, he's weak and sorry. I'm boycotting the entire station until they get Kevin and Rock back on air.

The time has come to make the right people aware of what's going on with 106.7 and Kevin and Rock.

I ask all supporters of the show to please email Dan Mason, head of CBS radio in New York. Please be tasteful, respectful, and above all state your case for why you think KnR should be back on the air. You are welcome to message me what you sent to him.

DMason@cbs.com,

dan.mason@cbsradio.com

If I hear of anything regarding the situation at the station, I will update everyone here

I've never had success with 94.3 FM once I leave the Alexandria area heading towards Woodbridge on 95. 980 AM has always been the clearest signal for me, but even that becomes unlistenable once it starts getting dark.

I've never had success with 94.3 FM once I leave the Alexandria area heading towards Woodbridge on 95. 980 AM has always been the clearest signal for me, but even that becomes unlistenable once it starts getting dark.

Generally 92.7 works in NOVA for me until I get down towards Dumfries then I make the switch to 94.3 which works better for me down south.

My big problem with the Junkies is just how many basic facts they get wrong.

I know, deep down in my heart, that a few of my friends (not including me) ... who are absoule sports freaks ... could host a better show.

one, they know about all sports and more than that, its history, and two they played sports at high collegiate levels.

the junks are hit and miss, and can be funny at times ... but holy crap, they come up way short when it comes to sports, way short. but so do a lot of people, hence their popularity.

rack'em ...

I know, deep down in my heart, that a few of my friends (not including me) ... who are absoule sports freaks ... could host a better show.

one, they know about all sports and more than that, its history, and two they played sports at high collegiate levels.

the junks are hit and miss, and can be funny at times ... but holy crap, they come up way short when it comes to sports, way short. but so do a lot of people, hence their popularity.

rack'em ...

The Junkies aren't about the facts or the jokes or even the sports. Its about the story. Those are some local guys, who started a radio show and have been on the air for as long as I can remember. I don't always find them funny and I get annoyed by some of their skits, but they're cool to me because to an extent they remind me (and much of the area) of myself (themselves).

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 10:57 AM ----------

The thing about K & R is that they have jobs. So I don't think they were pressing to do the show too much. I'm sure they loved it and they wanted more time, but if they get/got cancelled, I'm sure they're not struggling to find employment.

Archived