Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why does E.S. support L.A. & C.D. if they don't like us?

skinslove<3

I've been banned from calling into the show because I always disagreed with them and my "vise grip of reason" would make them hang up on me. Now any time I try to call in they either never answer or answer and tell me I am not allowed to call in.

The problem is I can't stand the John Thompson show and I refuse to pay for satellite radio. As soon as the sports reporters come on I change the station.

Lavar is sports retarded, yesterday to showcase his sports intelligence he stated that he liked the Caps chances in the playoffs because if we get into a shootout situation in the playoffs he is confident in the Caps ability to score. Problem is, there aren't any shootouts in playoff hockey.

My big problem with the Junkies is just how many basic facts they get wrong. I go back and forth between them and M&M in the AM and its amazing how many simple things they simply don't know.

My big problem with the Junkies is that they used to be young and hungry....and entertaining, and I listened to them years ago when they were good. Now, I can pretty much describe them by their annoying tendencies.

JP: Spends too much time (covertly) complaining about his divorce, trying to convince himself (and the others) that he's a good father, or goading the others into arguments. Particularly EB. It might just be me, but when JP got in really good shape and tried boxing, he also developed an arrogance that came through the radio...until the divorce anyway.

EB: Spends way too much time convincing himself and everyone else that he's "an 8." I mean, I've seen pictures of the guy, he looks like an overgrown nerd. And they brought his wife into those window commercials, and she's terrible. Plus which, he randomly flies off the hook and starts screaming, and half the time he's wrong about whatever he got so worked up about. At least he's a Skins fan.

Lurch: I enjoy his laidback attitude, but I can only take so much discussion of gambling in WV, or being the King of Bonefish, before you start to feel like his worldview is pretty narrow. I also don't really care for the way he insults his wife, even if it is schtick. I thought there were rumors of a divorce there as well, I wouldn't be surprised.

Cakes: Cakes is actually tolerable, and I find him funny. My big problem with Cakes stems from the fact that I'm generally aware of my use of language and grammar, and listening to Cakes make up his words, adjectives, and other junkies lingo is just irritating. They're in their 40's, not their 20's, I can't understand why that **** appeals to people.

BDK and ROM: BDK may be the only person on the radio that I would like to just punch. Seriously, I've listened to him, I've seen his face...it just needs a fist embedded in it. And that Rom guy might be one of the most pathetic people on radio, with his need to be accepted by them. Just sad.

LIke I said, I just couldn't listen anymore, it was just too much. As for the other show, I tried so hard to like Lavar. I mean, I'm a big Penn State guy and a big redskins guy, Lavar was supposed to be great in my eyes. But it just never worked out, on the field or on the radio, and it gets worse by the day. I've never cared for Dukes but I could at least listen to him when he was with Big O. This show just doesn't work.

I have not likes LA since he left the Redskins and made all of those comments. I refuse to listen to his radio show and honestly the only show I ever listen to on 106.7 The Fan was K&R.

Reminders of my thoughts on Lavar and why no Redskins fan should like him:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?186611-ES-Tailgate-pics-Skins-vs.-Giants/page5

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?153378-The-Official...What-to-do-with-your-Redskins-Arrington-jersey......

I'm not a fan of the Lavar and Dukes show anymore. I used to listen when they were new but the schtick with Black Betty and the idiot callers has gotten old. I'm finding WJFK hard to listen to and outdated now. I've been listening to WJFK since I was a kid. I loved the old talk radio format with Big O and Dukes and the Mike Omeara show. Kevin and Rock reminded me of that plus they had the Sports insight to attract new listeners. With K and R suspended for whatever reason, I've started listening to my Satellite radio or Sports talk 980

FYI - K and R will not be on this weekend either

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?344973-Kevin-and-Rock-not-on-WJFK-anymore-but-for-how-long

I have not likes LA since he left the Redskins and made all of those comments. I refuse to listen to his radio show and honestly the only show I ever listen to on 106.7 The Fan was K&R.

Reminders of my thoughts on Lavar and why no Redskins fan should like him:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?186611-ES-Tailgate-pics-Skins-vs.-Giants/page5

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?153378-The-Official...What-to-do-with-your-Redskins-Arrington-jersey......

Huly your the one :)

I think the sports talk genre in this area ..........is just generally bad as a whole. I don't want to reiterate all that's been said...but I agree....Dukes and Lavar.....I gave them a chance...but they lost me. How in the world they have a 5 hour time slot or whatever it is..is maddening. I'm late to the Junkies...as I only started listening to them within the last year. However, I too, switch over to Mike and Mike when a real sports story is going on. I too, also like Sheehan and Loverro the best. I think that's the best show we have in the area. John Thompson's show........dredge. I did like Kevin and Rock. No idea why they are suspended, but I do enjoy them. Andy Pollin kills the sports reporters for me. He isn't funny, and if you go against his opinion..he is dismissive. At least Czaban will entertain a difference in opinion. I think if you just paired Czaban with Loverro permanently and got rid of Pollin...(yeah right) you might have a show. But, I'm tired of the ol schtick of...team is down...let me poo poo every move they make rhetoric that comes out of the fan. I could take it from Al Koken because he had pretty good facts behind his opinions. Brian Mitchell.......is almost in the Lavar boat sharing a paddle. I dont need fan boys spoon feeding me positive skins news and opinions. Just give me some balance. 106 gives no balance. Their shows are mock-off jokes? UnWise Mike? Come on man. Mister I create my own source? Lavar...jilted lover. I could go on and on. I don't think ES should show them any love.....if it's not reciprocated.

Man LA is a jackwagon, just dont follow or support his bull and eventually (decades from now) he will be gone. everyone needs to remember that he wasnt a good skin. He had 2 good seasons and bashed us on his way out. talk about someone born with the silver spoon talent wise and has no clue how to use it.

Huly your the one :)

you BOTH are my favorites =o) huly killed it with those links....

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 12:15 PM ----------

Sent: Mar 10, 2011 12:11p

@LaVarArrington Maybe you should ask @P_Daniels93 or @thecooleyzone how they're treated when they come on ES. (cont) http://tl.gd/974r3s

sent via ÃœberSocial in reply to @LaVarArrington

On Twitter: http://twitter.com/TKextremeskins/st...94585330843648

I remember being at Beach Blitz and the players were talking about LA remarks after he left the skins and a radio show he had done bashing the Redskins and Gibbs. That was the day I decided to have an Arrington bonfire at the next home Giants game.

I thought he was cool in the beginning but as he left this organization he showed his true colors and I refuse to listen to him since! He is an arrogant jerk

why do we listen to a fat guy with a mohawk talk about football anyway

true that, true that....what does he know, REALLY?!

i said this in the other thread. it's been mentioned several times that LA and CD do not really like one another.

and hulz & HH i miss blitz, i wish they would do something like that again.

Archived