Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why does E.S. support L.A. & C.D. if they don't like us?

skinslove<3

Cowboys%20Trophies.jpg

You do realize that your newest one is now going on 16 years old don't you? It's looks pathetic when one brags about past accomplishments without anything new in the pile, right? Pittsburgh, Green Bay and the Giants can get away with bragging about their stash. They've been there lately. In NFL years, your photo is the equivalent to a Greek bragging about the Acropolis. You're in our shoes now. Long time without a title and no foreseeable title in your future.

You are correct. But you got the point...i hope. :)

If the point was "They brought in old washed up RBs to try and create some competition at a position of need", then i got it.

K&R are OK, I will echo what Hubbs said.. they are the only thing on that station I won't turn off after a few minutes.

Lavar and Dukes are awful. In the afternoon when it's between them and tired ass John Thompson, I'll turn the radio off.

UnWise Mike is awful, and the Junkies have been awful since they were on cable access TV in Bowie.

~Bang

If the point was "They brought in old washed up RBs to try and create some competition at a position of need", then i got it.

K&R are OK, I will echo what Hubbs said.. they are the only thing on that station I won't turn off after a few minutes.

Lavar and Dukes are awful. In the afternoon when it's between them and tired ass John Thompson, I'll turn the radio off.

UnWise Mike is awful, and the Junkies have been awful since they were on cable access TV in Bowie.

~Bang

I used to like L&D, however his latest rant about the players and slavery has really turned me off of him. Not so much the rant, but his response to callers who try to explain their point. he is a borderline radio bully. Chad is definitely a radio bully. He is mean to people who don't fall in line with his thouhgts or opinions, bc he knows that if he didn'thave his ounce of fame and his job, that NOBODY would listen to anything he has to say.

Its just such a different show from what K&R bring. There is very little need for sarcasm and rudeness on their show, because they are too busy making good radio. the conversation stays fresh, they have two different but well thought out opinions, and they are respectful to the callers. The only other show that shows any respect to the callers is Overtime with Bill and Danny, and to an extent UnWise Mike.

However Wise will be sarcastic and puff his chest out at the end of a callers statement to make himself look tough, and then toss a self depreciating comment in there to make it look like he was just playing around. It got old on day one, and is now just another stale bit in his stale cache of bits. the best part of the UnWise Mike show is CJ, and that's not saying much. The Junkies are the absolute worst. In the 90's they rose in the ranks because they were in their mid to late twenties, recently out of college, and the college scene connected with them, and their schtick. Fast forward fifteen-twenty years and they are still doing the same schtick, only they are knee deep in their forties and they don't really relate to the college scene anymore, and most of their old fanbase has matured to a point where they see the adolesence in their act. The Junkies got lazy with their success. They cling to their only accomplishment "We are the only show that has stuck since the Howard Stern radio switch".... wow. That was how long ago? I won the pop warner league championship when I was a kid, but i didn't mention that to my coaches when trying out for Highschool and College sports.

Its just so sad to see the way the station is being run these days. It reminds me and draws parallel to what MTV did to its stations during the genesis of reality tv, killing music video's.

I used to like L&D, however his latest rant about the players and slavery has really turned me off of him. Not so much the rant, but his response to callers who try to explain their point. he is a borderline radio bully. Chad is definitely a radio bully. He is mean to people who don't fall in line with his thouhgts or opinions, bc he knows that if he didn'thave his ounce of fame and his job, that NOBODY would listen to anything he has to say.

Its just such a different show from what K&R bring. There is very little need for sarcasm and rudeness on their show, because they are too busy making good radio. the conversation stays fresh, they have two different but well thought out opinions, and they are respectful to the callers. The only other show that shows any respect to the callers is Overtime with Bill and Danny, and to an extent UnWise Mike.

However Wise will be sarcastic and puff his chest out at the end of a callers statement to make himself look tough, and then toss a self depreciating comment in there to make it look like he was just playing around. It got old on day one, and is now just another stale bit in his stale cache of bits. the best part of the UnWise Mike show is CJ, and that's not saying much. The Junkies are the absolute worst. In the 90's they rose in the ranks because they were in their mid to late twenties, recently out of college, and the college scene connected with them, and their schtick. Fast forward fifteen-twenty years and they are still doing the same schtick, only they are knee deep in their forties and they don't really relate to the college scene anymore, and most of their old fanbase has matured to a point where they see the adolesence in their act. The Junkies got lazy with their success. They cling to their only accomplishment "We are the only show that has stuck since the Howard Stern radio switch".... wow. That was how long ago? I won the pop warner league championship when I was a kid, but i didn't mention that to my coaches when trying out for Highschool and College sports.

Its just so sad to see the way the station is being run these days. It reminds me and draws parallel to what MTV did to its stations during the genesis of reality tv, killing music video's.

Just because different shows have different personalities doesn't make one "right" and another "wrong". Lavar is his way, and sometimes he can be too forceful. Other times he's a pushover. If I don't like the conversation, I just change the channel. Its not that serious. K&R aren't perfect either. Nobody is.

Lol so normal ESers have to walk on pins and needles because of the rules but this Cowturd fan can do whatever he wants?

If you really believe that then you either have never taken the time to understand the rules or you completely lack the capacity to comprehend the rules. So what are you, a lazy **** or a blithering idiot? ;)

Just because different shows have different personalities doesn't make one "right" and another "wrong". Lavar is his way, and sometimes he can be too forceful. Other times he's a pushover. If I don't like the conversation, I just change the channel. Its not that serious. K&R aren't perfect either. Nobody is.

I dont think anywhere in my post did I say one was "wrong" or "right" ... Actually I don'teven use the words at all anywhere in my post, so I dont know where you are getting that idea. I think you are taking my words out of context.

I said the word "different" to describe them though, and they are both very different. One show shows their callers respect, and one doesn't. One show goes off half ****ed calling million dollar athletes "slaves" and the other doesn't even pander to that kind of radio. My post was nothing more then my opinion, accept it as that. Nowhere in my post's do I label whats right or wrong.

we agree though, that if we don't like the conversation, we just change the channel. I actually havent switched back on to WJFK since I heard the last segment of fail from Lavar comparing the athletes to slaves.

I also never said K&R were perfect, just that they are much better IN MY OPINION then L&D.

What I find hard to deal with on this site is the arbitrary and dogmatic decisions made by the mods.

After being on the site for over a year I said something ( I really have no idea what ) I was no longer allowed to post. No time limit, just you've insulted the powers that be, and you must be punished for all eternity.

To the mod's show some class, and some guts; if someone does something that you find wrong Email them and at least let them know what it is they've done.

usually when you get put on vacation, the mods will comment in your last post. You can also email them and ask what was up. They are not opposed to talking with you about why they did what they did. I mean, they have a site they need to run, and they do it for free in their spare time. Its happened to a lot of people who are still here, and active members. Im one of them. You just have to remember that you agreed to certain rules when you signed up here, and the mods are here to make sure people adhere to what they signed up for. Sure, every instance is unique and diffferent, but thats where contact with the mods comes in handy. Contrary to what a lot of people believe, they arent here to **** with you or piss you off or ruin your day, they just want people to abide by the rules and regs of the board.

If you really believe that then you either have never taken the time to understand the rules or you completely lack the capacity to comprehend the rules. So what are you, a lazy **** or a blithering idiot? ;)

You can brown nose and troll all you want, i know what I see.

Obviously not. EA knows what he's talking about. That Cowboy troll is being "allowed" to do what he's doing because he's making a fool of himself...sometimes the mods leave them be for a while to allow us our fun ragging on them.

And further, if you think that anyone with a good grip on the rules around here feels they need to "walk on pins and needles", then you really don't understand them at all. Because that's not the case.

Lol so normal ESers have to walk on pins and needles because of the rules but this Cowturd fan can do whatever he wants?

Spade, quit being blithering.:) You don't know what you think you know because you don't see everything. Had you not been lazy, you'd have noticed the dates & timestamps for troll boy. Had you really not been lazy, you would have then looked at his public profile, noticed the last time he was actually online, & maybe, if you had really wanted to been informed, you would have looked at his posting history & saw he hadn't posted anything since his trolling spazz out. Next time you want to openly opine about the board, get your facts straight instead of talking out of your ass. You'll look less stupid that way. :)

Spade, quit being blithering.:) Next time you want to openly opine about the board, get your facts straight instead of talking out of your ass. You'll look less stupid that way. :)

On an optimistic note, it should be a relatively easy goal for such "opinion-ators" to look less stupid. :)

I'm bumping this because another weekend with no Kevin and Rock. Please see a few pages back for Dan Mason's contact info and make your voice heard

I'm on the K & R wagon too. I usually don't listen to the Fan from 3-7. If it's quality football talk then Sirius124 with Pat Kerwin and Tim Ryan is a really good listen.

I'm on the K & R wagon too. I usually don't listen to the Fan from 3-7. If it's quality football talk then Sirius124 with Pat Kerwin and Tim Ryan is a really good listen.

Damn, you just sold me on Serius radio... for real. Ive been boycotting WJFK's morning and mid day shows. I pick up after seven with Bill and Danny, or Caps or Wiz games, but thats only because they replay the Kornheiser show in the evening. In my opinion that would be the perfect spot for K&R to land. I agree with radio insider. More people need to email Dan Mason if you wnat to hear K&R, or if you just think the quality of the radio shows on WJFK is sub par.

+1

Damn, you just sold me on Serius radio... for real. Ive been boycotting WJFK's morning and mid day shows. I pick up after seven with Bill and Danny, or Caps or Wiz games, but thats only because they replay the Kornheiser show in the evening. In my opinion that would be the perfect spot for K&R to land. I agree with radio insider. More people need to email Dan Mason if you wnat to hear K&R, or if you just think the quality of the radio shows on WJFK is sub par.

They are God awful. I believe neither are actually Redskin fans. I know one person who likes them,

and that person is a steelers fan. Who hates the Skins. There show just seems so trashy, Class it

up when your talking about my Redskins, GEEEZ. It does not surprise me one bit that they do not

like such a prestige website like Extremeskins.com. 92.7 is the only way to go if you ask me. And

I will not support them, it will be easy because I never did!

HTTR

Archived