Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

why does E.S. support L.A. & C.D. if they don't like us?

skinslove<3

They are God awful. I believe neither are actually Redskin fans. I know one person who likes them,

and that person is a steelers fan. Who hates the Skins. There show just seems so trashy, Class it

up when your talking about my Redskins, GEEEZ. It does not surprise me one bit that they do not

like such a prestige website like Extremeskins.com. 92.7 is the only way to go if you ask me. And

I will not support them, it will be easy because I never did!

Pretty sure you're talking about Lavar and Dukes. L.A & Putz Dukes are waterboarding for the ears...K&R very underrated.

HTTR

i love kevin and rock. great show.

LA and CD are terrible though. which is a shame, because i loved dukes adn the big o and dukes show, and even called in a few times ( called into the k&r show to support UnWise Mike when he got suspended even though i don't care for his show. i love k&r). chad's very emotional and it translates well, but he doesn't know enough about all sports to carry the show, and lavar is just an idiot. they only have lavar because of his rolodex, but if they got someone in there who knew wtf they were talking about, like o say a journalist, the show would be better. as it stands i can't listen to it just because of the incorrectness of the information.

for the longest time they kept questioning whether there would be a draft in a lockout. common, thats suppose to be the one sport you both know best...

edit: 980 is the best on FM right now for the 12-2 slot, and from 4-7. at least they have journalists, who have extensive knowledge about many sports, and put people together that allow both shows to cover all sports. i know people here (and at 106.7) think that its somehow biased because Snyder is the owner of the red zebra network, but people with those opinions have clearly never listened to the show. they have some agenda they are pushing, and wont even give it a chance.

They dont hate me personally. They hate ES (assumption) because Snyder owns the team.

Can't fault them for that.

IIRC, LaVar has pretty much admitted to the fact that he doesn't have thick enough skin to handle much of the critical discourse ES is known for. That tends to suggest that his problem has far less to do with Snyder than it does the collective of people who run and contribute to the boards.

IIRC, LaVar has pretty much admitted to the fact that he doesn't have thick enough skin to handle much of the critical discourse ES is known for. That tends to suggest that his problem has far less to do with Snyder than it does the collective of people who run and contribute to the boards.

Actually, I'd say it has more to do with his own narcissism & bi-polar tendencies then anything since here, it's him that can't control the message being sent to him. But incase he's reading, like I said on twitter, the offer for him to come on here is open ended. He's welcome to come on ES anytime he wants to.

But incase he's reading, like I said on twitter, the offer for him to come on here is open ended. He's welcome to come on ES anytime he wants to.

I am SO glad he's not got the guts to do that, as I fear I would end up taking some enforced time off if he repeated his B/S rhetoric about the very public, tawdry way he attacked Coach.

Hail.

For the record' date=' I don't like most of you.[/quote']And a thread about you is under construction at this very moment.;)
Actually, I'd say it has more to do with his own narcissism & bi-polar tendencies then anything since here, it's him that can't control the message being sent to him. But incase he's reading, like I said on twitter, the offer for him to come on here is open ended. He's welcome to come on ES anytime he wants to.
Yes, someone else who actually believes that LaVar has some type psychological disorder. I was begining to think that I was the only one.

Back when Lavar was on our team it was obvious that there were a lot of times when he played with what looked like pure passion for the game and love for the team. He often spoke of the team and the games with a lot of fervor.

But, then there came those dark days (almost like "The Other LaVar") who didn't play with so much passion and who didn't speak so fondly of the team. It seems like all he has done now is to of taken his ...should I say...quirky personality and set it behind a mic.

I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but I give LaVar a pass simply because I really believe that he hasn't gotten the help that he really needs.

Archived