Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question: Why does Lavar Arrington SPECIFICALLY dislike ExtremeSkins?

RonArtest15

I caught the end of the show today...the whole slavery and Adrian Peterson thing...Good God LaVar was painful to listen to. Seriously, I mean he thinks he is smart cuz was a Psychology major or some **** like that. I'm not going to call him stupid, but he really isn't an expert on anything. At least the Junkies admit that they're stupid. And at least they make me laugh once in a while. LaVar's show isn't A) Funny, or B) Informative. So what is the point of giving him 5 hours a day in a huge market? Isn't his contract up this summer? Might be time to give that time slot to someone else.

glad to know i wasnt the only one listening. my lord, he already lost me, but due to a commercial break on 980, i was listening. holy crap, what a mess that guys brain is.

slavery? really? i'm offended as a white guy peterson would say that. arrington defending him, or attempting to form a rational thought, is painful to listen to.

He wasn't able to defend AP...he just would say "YOU'RE WRONG" or "YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT BRO, YOU'RE IGNORANT" to anyone who would say that AP was out of line. One caller basically said "There is no such thing as a 10 million dollar slave it is AP's choice to play football" and LaVar went on the most incoherent rant I've ever heard.

Thank god I'm not the only one who thought he sounded like a complete lunatic tonight. Some sports group posted about the Peterson remark on facebook and almost a hundred people had responded within a half hour. People of all races all completely agreed that the guy is totally out of line. I am on the side of the players more so than the owners in this whole thing but I think the players who feel this way need to get some serious perspective. 10% unemployment in this country....12k + people dead in Japan...with all the crap going on in this world this guy is going to compare being on strike from his multi million dollar job to slavery? I wonder how it would go over if the actors had another strike and Tom Cruise called it slavery. Arrington would not be defending him. Anyways...listening to him Scream at the caller and making zero sense was enough to make me change the channel and consider not turning back.

Oh and what is with Chad and LaVar talking about this nonstop anyways....I have been turning on their show off and on throughout the week and not once have I heard them talk about the NCAA tournament which is In my humble opinion the greatest sporting event of the year!!! I guess they don't know much about college basketball. It is sort of annoying though to have a radio show dedicated to sports radio and they are spending hours talking about NFL lockout and slavery rather than the tourney. Please....NCAA tourney is the only thing keeping me from falling into a deep depression thinking of the possibility there may be no NFL in September...stop reminding me!!!!!!

lol

It is awful radio...I am genuinely a sucker for talk radio too. I will even listen to bad talk radio over most music they play on the radio. I find myself giving LaVar a chance almost every afternoon, and quickly changing the station. You couldn't even understand what his argument was this afternoon. Oh, you think football players are slaves? Why? Don't just sit there and yell at callers who disagree with what AP said. Give some ****ing reasons why they're "IGNORANT, BRO"

It is awful radio...I am genuinely a sucker for talk radio too. I will even listen to bad talk radio over most music they play on the radio. I find myself giving LaVar a chance almost every afternoon, and quickly changing the station.

same here

You couldn't even understand what his argument was this afternoon. Oh, you think football players are slaves? Why? Don't just sit there and yell at callers who disagree with what AP said. Give some ****ing reasons why they're "IGNORANT, BRO"

his 'argument' was that, since AP was a player, and only players can speak on what its like to be a player, then nobody can say he's 'wrong' for feeling a certain way and expressing that feeling.

in other words, its a load of horse****.

I don't think the slaves lived quite as well as these NFL players do. To make any kind of comparison, is a total insult to all those people who actually were slaves, and those that fought the civil rights movement.

I don't know of any NFL players that have been raped, whipped, and tortured, on top of hard labor being enforced on them from sun up to sundown. The last I heard, being an NFL player was voluntary. If some of them feel they are "slaves" maybe they would be better off finding another career.

Clueless as always eh?

If Clinton sucked, then the Redskins have never had a good player play for them because he sure as hell did stuff for this team that nobody ever has.

Like what? Give me one positive thing that cp did for the skins that has never been done before. Not saying cp sucked but this statement is a little much.

Screw the minoens of extremeskins

See ya Troll. To bad you don't have the Tigerblood.

#winning

---------- Post added March-17th-2011 at 11:52 AM ----------

Screw the minoens of extremeskins

See ya Troll. To bad you don't have the Tigerblood.

#winning

See, this would be all fine and dandy if Dallas actually were any good. You aren't. The difference being we accept the reality of the state of this franchise. You continue to live in a deluded ESPN World where Jerruh is King.

Word to the (un) wise: If your gona' skit a rival, it helps if your actually not as bad as those your mocking.

Hail.

Wow, this thread is def going through a lot of emotional situations, its like a soap opera.

1) LaVar doesn't lie ES, well ES doesn't like him either

2) TK sends LA a tweet, LA respond

3) TK asks LA to come on ES and represent, LA says no

4) people begin to side with LA and dislike ES

5) An unstable member becomes cowboy fan, posts ignorant, useless photos of forgotten cowboy history

6) Member Harvey57 is banned

what will happen next?

Archived