Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question: Why does Lavar Arrington SPECIFICALLY dislike ExtremeSkins?

RonArtest15

LaVar knows what he'll get if he comes on here. :evil:

Im pretty sure Lavar has an account on this site. Some people think LL56 is Lavar. I dont, but i think he is someone that runs in the same circles, though he def types like Lavar talks.

Just for accuracy, as others have said, we have won precisely one game at the stadium on Monday night.....the first one against the Cowboys in '97. There have been other night games (Sunday and Thursday) that we have won there, but MNF......only one. Now why the league has insisted that this turd of a team seemingly rates prime-time appearances several times per season, particularly in recent years, is beyond me.

As for Lavar and Dukes, I can agree with them that there was probably a fair share of turmoil with the Skins this past year. But greater than '09? I think what Fletcher was probably alluding to was that at least the team knew that the head guy was going to be back for the following season. In 2009, it was obvious that Zorn was a dead-man walking by mid-season.

Fair enough, about the MNF games. I have been present that I can remember for at least two night wins at Fed Ex, one was the big win over Dallas in '05. The other was the win over the Colts in '02. I thought they were both MNF games.

Anyhow, for the record. I don't "hate" LaVar. I liked the guy when he wore the Skins uni, but I do put a lot of the blame on his end for why things went south with him and the Redskins. LaVar was a lot like Al. He wanted to play the way he wanted to play, and that's it. For the team to ever be successful, it can't be run that way. There are coaches and players. Coaches coach, players execute what is coached. If LaVar really "gave his all" as a player like he claims, he would have played in system with Williams and tried to make it work for the betterment of the TEAM.

I just think that for all the ex-players the Redskins have that could be criticizing the team, LaVar is one of those guys who when he criticizes it just doesn't sit well with me.

Ultimately, because he criticizes the team as if when he was a player on the Washington Redskins he was not also part of the problem.

Im pretty sure Lavar has an account on this site. Some people think LL56 is Lavar. I dont, but i think he is someone that runs in the same circles, though he def types like Lavar talks.

No way. LL56 gets lots of respect around here, and has inside info. The real Lavar gets neither of those things.

Stew comments like yours are the reason I hate virgina based,Redskin loving jackwags.I type as good as I count my money fool. Everyone here spew vile and negative comments against the team I turned my back on. Playbook? Yeah I took it to ny and so what? Needed help reading it so I got my boy ap to break it down for me and still didn't get it. Cover who,what,when ? Dale lindsay who ? I went to pro bowls free lancing with my cool ass tinted visor. Tell me Hollywood what to do your crazy. :D:silly:

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 10:46 PM ----------

Me & steelz were saying you'd LOVE that post. :ols:

Definatly hilarious bro

Stew comments like yours are the reason I hate virgina based,Redskin loving jackwags.I type as good as I count my money fool. Everyone here spew vile and negative comments against the team I turned my back on. Playbook? Yeah I took it to ny and so what? Needed help reading it so I got my boy ap to break it down for me and still didn't get it. Cover who,what,when ? Dale lindsay who ? I went to pro bowls free lancing with my cool ass tinted visor. Tell me Hollywood what to do your crazy. :D:silly:

:rotflmao: greatest post ever.

Definatly hilarious bro

LOL!

I was listening to their show yesterday and I HATE how Pukes will never let anyone get a point through that he doesn't agree with. To think we are in more turmoil than the year before is idiotic. I called in, but was on hold and I had to get off the phone before I got in. I wanted to ask did we run the Swinging Gate Play... TWICE last year? 2009 was a total three ring circus from the the change in play caller, who has say on 4th down decisions, calling run plays vs pass plays. JZ looked totally lost on the sidelines and everyone around him didn't know what to make of it. When Fat Al was on the field he needed a stretcher once and helped off the field a couple other times. The whole season was a joke.

Last year definitely wasn't one to be 100% proud of. However, we have someone actually in the driver seat now instead of the bus just meandering down the mountain road without anyone in the driver seat.

I think some of the faults last year were mainly Shanny trying to herd cats back into the stables. We may have had a crappy season, but I see us with a sense of direction and purpose. Now we just need to work on getting the pieces in place to fulfill it.

However, if Fat AL is in a skins uniform come the Regular Season, I think I may be completely wrong.

---------- Post added March-10th-2011 at 10:46 PM ----------

Definatly hilarious bro

lol My bad "bro". For the record, I said I didn't think you were Lavar, only compared the typing to what I have heard come out of Lavar's mouth. Def not trying to offend, though it looks like i did unintentionally. I apologize. Sincerely. You typed once to a poster(over a year ago) that you remember that person coming up to Landry or ST in a bar once, because you saw them do it. For an autograph if I remember correcly. You even recollected what that poster was wearing that night. That gave me reason to believe you run in the same circles, or know professional athletes. I think its a fair assumption after reading your post. When you type things calling people "bro" or use similer vernacular to how Lavar speaks on the radio, it draws a parallel... for me.

I said I didn't think LL56 and Lavar Arrington are the same person, so Im not sure what offended you, unless you are the same person, and if that's the case Im sorry for getting it confused? What did I say that causes you start name calling "Redskins elitist jackwagons''? I realize you are referencing another thread, but i didn't post in that thread so I don't really know what you are referencing. If you are or are not the real Lavar Arrington, I couldnt care less. Look in my past post's, Im not a Lavar hater. Ive actually defended his journalist ability in other threads, stating that for someone who has only been doing it for a year, he has hit some great moments with interviews. Go ahead and look. Ive even defended your insider statements when people gave you no credit initially. There is a lot of hate for LA in this thread, direct yours there.

Again, Im sorry for drawing your Ire, by merely comparing your typing style to Lavars radio vernacular. If that is what offended you, Im sorry.

lol My bad "bro". For the record, I said I didn't think you were Lavar, only compared the typing to what I have heard come out of Lavar's mouth. Def not trying to offend, though it looks like i did unintentionally. I apologize. Sincerely. You typed once to a poster(over a year ago) that you remember that person coming up to Landry or ST in a bar once, because you saw them do it. For an autograph if I remember correcly. You even recollected what that poster was wearing that night. That gave me reason to believe you run in the same circles, or know professional athletes. I think its a fair assumption after reading your post. When you type things calling people "bro" or use similer vernacular to how Lavar speaks on the radio, it draws a parallel... for me.

I said I didn't think LL56 and Lavar Arrington are the same person, so Im not sure what offended you, unless you are the same person, and if that's the case Im sorry for getting it confused? What did I say that causes you start name calling "Redskins elitist jackwagons''? I realize you are referencing another thread, but i didn't post in that thread so I don't really know what you are referencing. If you are or are not the real Lavar Arrington, I couldnt care less. Look in my past post's, Im not a Lavar hater. Ive actually defended his journalist ability in other threads, stating that for someone who has only been doing it for a year, he has hit some great moments with interviews. Go ahead and look. Ive even defended your insider statements when people gave you no credit initially. There is a lot of hate for LA in this thread, direct yours there.

Again, Im sorry for drawing your Ire, by merely comparing your typing style to Lavars radio vernacular. If that is what offended you, Im sorry.

Not offended at all man just joking and having fun. Your right on everything except being lavar no problems. IT was laron tho your talking about with the jersey a little after Sdot passed. Can't believe you remember that from that long ago.

Thanks for not being mad! When you relayed that story over the message board, I knew right then and there to trust what you say, and from that day on Ive never questioned any insight you have given the board. Your info is a valuable commodity around here.

Didn't the OP say LaVar said he doesn't like the folk who run the boards? TK's "Laverne" comment on the first page sounded a little personal. /shrug

The picture in your sig is priceless. Got a couple of my co-workers chuckling as well. For the record, Im in favor of bringing him back. May not be able to catch, but is a hell of a cover corner.

Who cares. He sucked and was average linebacker at best. I laughed when his career came to an end in New York.

RLY? You'd just as well have Rocky McIntosh as LaVar in his prime? And you could argue that Rocky's above average in a 4-3. Say what you will about 56 playing out of his scheme, but he was one of two on defense that could change games (ST the other). Do you not like DHall either?

The picture in your sig is priceless. Got a couple of my co-workers chuckling as well. For the record, Im in favor of bringing him back. May not be able to catch, but is a hell of a cover corner.

Ha, thanks. Minutes of work and Google Image searches, I'm telling you. I like Los. I'm suspicious he's going to be one of those guys most don't really appreciate unless (and after) he leaves.

Carlos Rogers can't catch a cold. No I don't want him back.

D'Angelo Hall improved 100% from 2009. He is a solid player

Rocky Mcinstosh is garbage.

Never like Lavar Arrington. Warrick Holdman played in front of him. Lavar is bitter he got benched by Gibbs. He will be forgotten if not already in a couple of years. How I long for the days of Charles Mann, Darrell Green and Monte Coleman. Sean Taylor would've been right in their class had his life not been taken so soon. Sean Taylor is the closest thing to Ronnie Lott we will ever see.

I've had bans for a week, a day and 6 months. You don't get a warning. Some are on only a bit and act like an ass amd some are on for a while and slip over the Mod line. Yes their opinion matters, they run the board. Most members agree with them and get along.

One thing members can do that benefits their own interests is avoid talking out their ass when commenting on board management matters. :)

This post of yours reflects why your general cluelessness (though I like many of your posts, personally) has resulted in six previous moderation actions involving three different mods. :)

As for your remark about any moderator "slipping over the line"...you have no idea of what such "lines" might entail, nor do you have any clue as to any context behind many of the interactions you do see take place, let alone all the actions you don't witness. Idiot. :)

Continuing, your comment "you don't get a warning" is also incorrect. You're talking out your ass again. Any moderator past or present has given plenty of warnings regarding various violations, and every moderator past or present has not given a warning before taking an action.

Wow. What a head-trip reality can be.

And, in your further "analysis" of the mods, you continue talking out your ass.

You have no idea how often any given moderator is "on" (another idiotic assumption) or for how long, or are doing what for this board. Yet you opine away as though you have a clue. I suggest you stop. ;)

---------- Post added March-12th-2011 at 12:52 AM ----------

I love the Skins, but I personally don't like the people who run this board too much. Don't blame Lavar for not liking it either.

When I look at this comment (and it has nothing to do with my role on ES) I think you and Lavar may share a similar quality of intellect. :)

I don't know what you "personally" have against whoever you think "runs this board" (if you really have any idea), but if you don't like "them", no big deal. :)

Archived