Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question: Why does Lavar Arrington SPECIFICALLY dislike ExtremeSkins?

RonArtest15

TK, great work man. Just showing that we are more than willing to have an actual conversation with him but he is only interested in having a conversation where he has control over when and how it will go. He can turn down our volume or hang up on us. What a tool.

Sent: Mar 10, 2011 12:11p

@LaVarArrington Maybe you should ask @P_Daniels93 or @thecooleyzone how they're treated when they come on ES. (cont) http://tl.gd/974r3s

sent via ÜberSocial in reply to @LaVarArrington

On Twitter: http://twitter.com/TKextremeskins/status/45894585330843648

I appreciate what your doing TK. and I appreciate your Ballz. LA needs to let ES know why he felt the need to say what he said, most people on this site used to be this guys #1 supporter, we dont deserve the negativity he shows every opportunity he gets.

Untrue. I once received an "official" warning from a mod for quoting a large block of text, or a picture, and only leaving a short comment.

Its still on my profile page over a year later, the warning is classified "sharpening the knives" or something like that.

Guess you were one of the lucky ones, i've never gotten a warning for anything but then wake up 1 day and banned from making topics :/

Guess you were one of the lucky ones, i've never gotten a warning for anything but then wake up 1 day and banned from making topics :/

Well, I violated a small rule. NNT and bans are reserved for disregarding the bigger ones, and I've never done that.

They're so predictable, they've lost credibility. I've always wondered what their act will be when the Redskins finally start to win.

I've always wondered this. The schtick of all of the 106.7 shows has been to slam the Redskins and Dan Snyder. If the Redskins actually (gasp) become a winning team, who will they have to trash?

thats what TK was saying go to http://tl.gd/974r3s for the full quote. Hes saying Phil and hecooleyzone enjoy coming to the site, but LaVar is apparently above ES.

Ok I read it wrong. I was about to say, everytime Phil has been on here people love him for it. Its nice when players on come here and connect with us. Something LaVar doesn't understand...

I must admit I am listening to the show @ work right now, I wanna see if he mentions his beef with ES, or even the twitter conversation he had with TK, LaDukes are known to throw out their ongoing twitter feuds on-air.

Exactly, because on-air, they are in total control of the situation...they can hang up on callers, talk over them, and generally steer the conversation in any direction they want with no repercussions and no one there to make them look stupid...they basically just enable the hell out of each other and drown out anyone that doesn't have the same opinion, from what I can tell. That's why he won't come on ES (as himself), but why he'll probably discuss it on-air.

OK...in thinking about it a little more, here's my take.

For better/worse things fell apart as far as Lavar's relationship with some folks in the DC area. There was good with Lavar as well as bad. If he had never taken a radio gig in this market folks probably could care less about the man at this point. However, he is now a member of the DC media and we get to hear his opinion on all things "DC" now that he has the proper platform to do so.

His beef with ES, well...I just don't get it. He put himself out there the second he had dislike for the message board. You make a statement about how you don't like folks here on the MB, people are going to question why. He has been given an opportunity to have an account on here, clear the air, or at the least - have a CIVIL conversation with some folks here on the MB. I just find it very chicken **** that he would flat out REFUSE to have an opportunity speak with the fans. Wait...Lavar & Dukes ARE about the "fans," right? LOL.

You can make "ammends" with Dan Snyder, but you won't even try to come on here and have a discussion? Like it was said before, Chris Cooley, Phil Daniels, Renaldo Wynn, etc have ALL been on here at one point and have been treated with the upmost respect. I don't understand what he's so afraid of? Shoot, I would have NEVER made this thread had I not heard his comments yesterday. LA preaches "character" when discussing some of the athletes on his show...well, he just showed his.

That would be great if Lavar actually came on here and talked to the rest of the community but on the other side of things with thread titles I hate Lavar and I hate Lavar and Chad, i can understand why he wouldn't bother.

Archived