Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question: Why does Lavar Arrington SPECIFICALLY dislike ExtremeSkins?

RonArtest15

I find it interesting that you can trash Dan Snyder without punishment, but trash a certain mod, especially when it's that time of the season, I promise you will get banned. ...

:ols:

This from a guy who has nearly half a dozen user notes outlining repeated rules violations - and he's STILL HERE.

The rules are pretty concise. Obviously, somebody went to a lot of trouble to make them that way. Let's take a look:

5. Please be respectful of your fellow members.

Key word: members. Doesn't matter who the member is. Or isn't.

So, if you want to disparage your fellow member on a personal level, out you go.

Seems clear to me.

I'm thinking this. You would think that them being in the public eye would give them thick skin but I guess a bunch of random people saying you suck on a message board hurts.

Well when one's qualification is being a fat troll loser who likes video games and the other's is being borderline bust who ultimately failed in both his football career and in the restaurant business then yeah, they're probably pretty sensitive.

Remember those 60 Minutes segments that were really popular in the 1980s where Mike Wallace would go into a place with a hidden camera and expose different businesses as completely dishonest and fraudulent?

Yah. Think of extremeskins as the camera, and our membership as Mike Wallace*

*except much better looking of course.

---------- Post added March-9th-2011 at 10:23 PM ----------

on a side note, Alex Trebek was on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and he was talking about how he is a rabid Washington Redskins fan. Who knew?

Alex ****ing Trebek! I wonder if he has an es account. He might actually be oldfan.

i actually got into a verbal altercation with Chad when he let out that audio of him berating the redskins.. hes a very immature person..when i asked him why he was a fan if he complained so much he proceeded to say well its my job to complain..

I was listening to the show when they brought it up. Lavar said he didn't like the people here at extremeskins. He never said the people who run it. Chad said he would like to give us a fair shake whatever that means. But yeah I'm sure he hates es because of all the **** we talk about him lol. And he deserves every bit of it. I'm sure both of those losers will read this thread.

I also have a theory about the fan. I'm pretty sure the fan or whatever the company name is owns a radio station in most major sports markets. Im pretty sure this company's business model is to bash the local sports teams and stir up the fan base into a frenzy by harping on every tiny negative thing that happens. This causes a bunch of drama which in turn brings ratings which is the stations ultimate goal. I can't remember if I was in Chicago or Philly but i was listening the radio and had it on the fan and it all sounded exactly like our version here. Just constant bashing from beginning to end.

It's must work because according to Laverne and fat dukes, they have the number one sports talk show in the area. They like to tell you that at least one time a day. I have to confess I do listen to them when 980 is boring me. Which happens a lot.

they both just complain all the time, today they were basically calling for shannys job cuz he has left the team in turmoil. like anybody who watched them last year knows that they started with crap and improved still. i just cant see the logic in calling for shanny job from the performance last year. name a coach who would have done better with the team we had last year. like who takes a 4-12 team to the playoffs in his first year. we improved in our first year of rebuilding thats saying something. most people decline.

I'm not sure why we should care. LA was a Redskin, and I respect him for the sacrifices he made to wear the uniform, and while he was in the uniform. I couldn't do it, I wasn't blessed with the skills necessary to be an NFL player, I'll admit that.

I listen to the show occasionally on my rides home, but I usually change the station after a while. I don't dislike either of the guys, but it just gets so annoying when they treat callers like trash instead of letting them say their piece (no matter how convoluted/crazy the callers' logic or "bullet points" may be, that would make for better radio than listening to Chad sing or LA butcher the English language).

on a side note, Alex Trebek was on Jimmy Kimmel last night, and he was talking about how he is a rabid Washington Redskins fan. Who knew?

Alex ****ing Trebek! I wonder if he has an es account. He might actually be oldfan.

DAMMIT! I can't come up with any Wheel of Fortune jokes!

For me, I can't listen to the constant barrage of negativity. I think we could win the Super Bowl, and there would still be something to bash on 106.7 "The Moron." We didn't win impressively enough or something, and unfortunately La Var is a big part of that. They cater to the nuts that call in.

When we lose, it's we lost because we suck, the sky is falling, and there is no hope. When we win, it's more of the same but add "we got lucky" and "should have lost"

One particular topic that really soured me on La Var and Chad's show was the Shanahan vs. Haynesworth media circus. We have had nothing but discord and disorganization in Washington since Gibbs 1. We finally get a guy in here that knows how to win games, and wants to change a LOSING CULTURE in Washington. Many in the media and many of the "fans" come down on the side of a disgraceful 330 pound baby who's been paid millions to play a child's game and whines because he can't pick exactly to the tee how he plays? I can barely make ends meet one week to the next, and this fat slob is going to complain about what position he has to play? Are you ****ing kidding me? Then to listen to people defend him?

When we lose, it's we lost because we suck, the sky is falling, and there is no hope. When we win, it's more of the same but add "we got lucky" and "should have lost"

Is this not the truth about the Redskins?

From 2004-2010...

How many times did the Skins end games with the QB kneel?

What was their winning % against teams with worse records?

What was their winning % when they were favored?

What was their winning % when having a lead going into the 4th qtr?

Bonus: How many Monday Night Games have the Redskins ever won at "FEDEX Field"? answer: ZERO

The team has been terrible for years. Chad and Lavar have every right to say it.

Archived