Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I know this is an old thread but there is no need to start a new one just for this. Now that March 1 has come and gone and our first payment has been paid for this year's season tickets, I was just curious if anyone DID NOT renew due to the price increase. I've actually talked to a few people who had 4 seats that cut back to 2 seats, but don't know of anyone who flat out did not renew.

Just want to point out that people can still pay in full by April 1 too and be considered "on time".

I know this is the Renewals thread but I am pretty excited, my name came off the waiting list and I just bought 2 tickets and B3 Parking....I am so happy to be a season ticket holder finally...HTTR!!!!

I second that!!!. Finally getting my nosebleed tickets with the best of em. Been going to games for the last few years since my buddy became a season ticket holder. Looking forward to bigger tailgates this year.

Question on the parking though, is this something I have to order when I get my tickets or can I purchase them later on?

Question on the parking though, is this something I have to order when I get my tickets or can I purchase them later on?

Yeah, when I ordered off the Ticketmaster account manager. Right before it hit submit and pop-up window popped up asking me a few questions.

1. Being if I want the NFC East Champs tee-shirt or Hat

2. Update information

3. If I want parking.

I would call your rep at the ticket office and add the parking. It is 400 for the season

I did not renew my 4 LL seats and green parking this year. Part of it was the price increase, but ultimately it came down to the overall cost to have 4 tickets vs. buying individual games, and making co-attendees pay the full value of the ticket. Each game is $520 for my 4 seats and parking... which means I am over $1,000 deep before I even step foot in the stadium for week one.

Each seat cost me $120 per game. I can buy the club level SRO seats for around $75 for almost any game from stub hub. I enjoyed watching the game there better than in my cramped seats anyways. I can pretty much attend every game for less than the cost of my preseason tickets. And it will be nice not having to worry about filling all four seats every game.

Most likely, I will go to 6 or 7 games. I can sit in dream seats once and then just buy Club SRO's and I will still spend the same money as just the preseason.

The reality is this... as the online ticket marketplace has matured, there need to be a season ticket holder is decreasing. You can now get seats to any game, with much less effort then ever before. The one caution I would throw out there is that you should never under any circumstance buy a ticket from craigslist or a scalper. There is a ton of fraud going on. Using stubhub and ticketmaster gives us buyers additional protections.

BTW... My decision has nothing to do with Dan Snyder.. I don't hate him like many other people.... it is just simple math.

Edited by tke332

Just want to point out that people can still pay in full by April 1 too and be considered "on time".

Good point. I just figured most people were just "poor regular folk" like me and would take advantage of the 3 payment plan, vs. just paying in full. With there being no interest or additional fees (that I am aware of) I just assumed everyone did this. I guess we will see at the beginning of April.

I know this is the Renewals thread but I am pretty excited, my name came off the waiting list and I just bought 2 tickets and B3 Parking....I am so happy to be a season ticket holder finally...HTTR!!!!

I think that you will enjoy being a season ticketholder. For me it has been a wonderful experiance and makes me more interested in all things related to the team.

---------- Post added March-12th-2013 at 07:08 PM ----------

I second that!!!. Finally getting my nosebleed tickets with the best of em. Been going to games for the last few years since my buddy became a season ticket holder. Looking forward to bigger tailgates this year.

you can add the parking whenever you want. The B3 lot has worked well for me.

---------- Post added March-12th-2013 at 07:09 PM ----------

Good point. I just figured most people were just "poor regular folk" like me and would take advantage of the 3 payment plan, vs. just paying in full. With there being no interest or additional fees (that I am aware of) I just assumed everyone did this. I guess we will see at the beginning of April.

If you have a Redskins Mastercard, you can pay at the last minute and get six months no interest minimum payments for 6 months from the day the payment to the Redskins clears. This is good whether you are a new card member or an existing one. I think you need spend at least $500 on tickets to get the deal.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mean to hijack the renewal's thread, but I am excited as well that my name came off the waitlist and I have season tickets for this coming (2013) season! I am excited, cannot wait!!!

I did have a question regarding my account. When I log in, my invoices don't show up. I called the Ticket Office, and they said that since it goes through Ticketmaster, there's nothing they can do. On file, they have a record of my payments, and I have gotten all my invoices via snail mail. It's just disconcerting to log into my account online and see nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this? (Also, I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong thread)

---------- Post added March-12th-2013 at 07:09 PM ----------

Yeah that's what I figured, I've been going for the last 3 years with a buddy of mine.

He started out in the grey lot and over the last season he was moved to the special Green "B3" lot...I just wished they opened up the back before the game too.

How much do the regular green parking passes cost?

Jesus. Another ****ing waiting list?:doh1::doh1:

Until they opened the Gray lot and then reduced the stadium capacity there was a waiting list for ALL parking. You got your tickets and how you parked was your problem.

Got mine all renewed AND was able to pick up two new seats in my section to replace the Club seats I lost when that contract expired at the end of last season. ^_^

I went up to the ticket office at FedEx today and paid my invoice, they also let me add two seats and they said they could guarantee they would be in my same section(236) and they would get as close as possible. Also when the upgrade process starts I can try to move them closer then too. I tried to add another plain Green parking, no dice, only B3 was for sale.

I went up to the ticket office at FedEx today and paid my invoice, they also let me add two seats and they said they could guarantee they would be in my same section(236) and they would get as close as possible. Also when the upgrade process starts I can try to move them closer then too. I tried to add another plain Green parking, no dice, only B3 was for sale.

Hey HOF, I sit in section 207 opposite from you at the other end of the home field sideline. I am considering flopping over to your side of the field so I can be closer to my parking space coming through the Comcast gate. Any negatives you can think of being on that end of the field that I should consider? Thanks.

Hey HOF, I sit in section 207 opposite from you at the other end of the home field sideline. I am considering flopping over to your side of the field so I can be closer to my parking space coming through the Comcast gate. Any negatives you can think of being on that end of the field that I should consider? Thanks.

The only thing I would consider a negative is you are by the tunnel down there and that's kinda nice, you would be giving that up. Other than that they are pretty much the same.

The only thing I would consider a negative is you are by the tunnel down there and that's kinda nice, you would be giving that up. Other than that they are pretty much the same.

Thanks. Tunnel is not a big deal. That damn blowup helmet blocks the view of the player introductions. Halftime and end of game is OK I guess.

Maybe, we'll be neighbors this season.

Thanks. Tunnel is not a big deal. That damn blowup helmet blocks the view of the player introductions. Halftime and end of game is OK I guess.

Maybe, we'll be neighbors this season.

there's also the sun to contend with on that side of the field. Brutal early in the season.