Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Has anybody called to see when ST's will arrive? I have a feeling that it will be late this year since our first home game isn't until 8/25.

The majority of season tickets will be delivered by this Friday. Some people may receive them as soon as tomorrow (Wednesday).

I got an email that said my tickets were sent out yesterday morning!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got the same eamil at 7:07 this morning. Went to FedEx to track, and they are on the truck for delivery! Called wife and told her her ass can't leave the house today! Normally she would, but my cousin is deployed right now and his tix are being shipped to my house too. If I miss my shipment, I can swing by FedEx and pick them up. If I miss his shipment, they are stuck in FedEx purgatory until he can get me a limited power of attorney to get them out.

I got the same eamil at 7:07 this morning. Went to FedEx to track, and they are on the truck for delivery! Called wife and told her her ass can't leave the house today! Normally she would, but my cousin is deployed right now and his tix are being shipped to my house too. If I miss my shipment, I can swing by FedEx and pick them up. If I miss his shipment, they are stuck in FedEx purgatory until he can get me a limited power of attorney to get them out.

Hahaha. I told my wife the same, but I won't be able to open them until Sunday when my brother gets back from New York... oye. Traditions, you can't break them.

Sure hope I'm in my office when the tix arrive. It's a total PITA to go to the FedEx office in NE DC.

One year the agent at the FedEx office happened to be a Cowboy fan. She totally messed w/ me about the first name on the package being in my grandfather's name and not mine, so she couldn't give me the tix. But in the end she was cool and gave it to me despite. Good fan karma.

FYI the threshold of tickets per parking pass is 4.

You can only get 1 parking pass for every 4 tickets. Which sucks, I need a green parking pass if anyone knows someone selling them (other than the postings on craigslist for 600$)

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your post, but I have had 2 tickets since FedEx opened and have received a regular Green Parking Pass for every game, every year.

Edited by E33Green

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your post, but I have had 2 tickets since FedEx opened and have received a regular Green Parking Pass for every game, every year.

You were grandfathered, as was I, because we had parking before that policy existed.

I thought he was saying that you can't buy more than 1 parking pass unless you had more than 4 tickets... not you need 4 tickets to buy a parking pass

I thought he was saying that you can't buy more than 1 parking pass unless you had more than 4 tickets... not you need 4 tickets to buy a parking pass

Correct, I had 2 tickets in the past and had parking, then bought a 3rd seat and still had parking... you need more than 4 to be able to buy a 2nd pass

Correct, I had 2 tickets in the past and had parking, then bought a 3rd seat and still had parking... you need more than 4 to be able to buy a 2nd pass

Ah, understood. Thanks for the clarification fellas.

Edit: I do have a friend that has 2 Orange passes for every game along with his 4 zone A club seats, but I imagine the 2nd parking pass was a courtesy given to premium seat holders.

Edited by E33Green

I got my e-mail this morning too. I need a big favor from you guys. How do I get to Green B3 lot from Springfield? I'm not familiar with MD. I usually took exit 16 to Arena Drive, then 2nd right straight to Gray lot. This year I was up-graded to B3, I'm looking at the map but so confused. Please help me. Thanks before hand guys.

I got my e-mail this morning too. I need a big favor from you guys. How do I get to Green B3 lot from Springfield? I'm not familiar with MD. I usually took exit 16 to Arena Drive, then 2nd right straight to Gray lot. This year I was up-graded to B3, I'm looking at the map but so confused. Please help me. Thanks before hand guys.

You simply take the Morgan Blvd. entrance into the Stadium instead of Arena Drive. You can take exit 13 or 15A off 95 to get there. The parking attendants will direct you to the Green B3 lot on your left.

Morgan Blvd. is the least used entrance/exit from the stadium so you should have a pretty smooth time getting in and out in addition to parking closer to the stadium.

Edited by E33Green

I used to park there before they started giving out the B3 only passes...

Get off of 495 at central ave (west) take a right onto morgan blvd... when you get near the stadium, get in the far left hand lane and make the first left into the first green lot and follow the back road there into b3, I outlined the rout

in a previous thread in RED in the picture here

http://www.extremeskins.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=41851&d=1254457564

Edited by DButz65