Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

Mark, do you know by any chance how long it takes for them to put you into your seats after the invoice is removed from the account online? Or anyone who might know? I'm trying to guess when it will get done. Jesus I feel like a damn school girl excited to pick out a prom dress, sorry guys, just anxious.

Yeah, I'm guessing it will be this week. My invoice was removed last week, but I didn't expect anything until after the holiday weekend. So, now were here, and I'll be checking everyday from here on out.

I do the AAA Tailgate Zone. Originally just to get lowers and be under cover for rain. We were about to go to regular tix since there is no wait list and we would upgrade fast.

Now this year we went from 225 to 223 which moved us from the goal line to the 30-35. So now the seats are so good I will keep paying for the Tailgate club even though I never use them and hope to sell the season for less than half of the $1200 I pay just to get something out of it.

Nothing wrong with that. You'd be surprised how much of a difference 9 rows closer to the action will make. You should also be aware that the cost of your tickets will go up. I think that the will be around $100.00 (?) for the season. The higher price is for rows 1-15, (I think)

The cost breakdown has definitely changed over the years.

I saved my ticket stub from Darrell Green's last game against Dallas in 2003. Section 410 row 23. The cost states "$44.00 (Inc Tax)"

I'm comparing it to a stub from from last season. Section 431 row 2. The cost states "$79.00 (PLUS TAX)

The ticket price went up I think $300 if I remember, I had already authorized it when they tried to sell me LL tickets in the endzone and I said I'd rather stay on the 50 in the upper and move down. Hopefully the seats will be pretty good.

Sure did, but I don't have any information! Haha God this is killing me. Sign into the account and nothing. The manage my tickets is still grayed out, if I check the paid invoices it shows nothing. Who the hell knows.

---------- Post added July-7th-2011 at 04:55 PM ----------

Go figure I just got the mail and there's a letter there from them:

Section 450 Row 15

Sure did, but I don't have any information! Haha God this is killing me. Sign into the account and nothing. The manage my tickets is still grayed out, if I check the paid invoices it shows nothing. Who the hell knows.

---------- Post added July-7th-2011 at 04:55 PM ----------

Go figure I just got the mail and there's a letter there from them:

Section 450 Row 15

Congrats, I think those are great seats for your first year off the waitlist.

Yeah I'm happy. A friend owns seats in 432 and 450 looks like it's the same, just on the home side (which is what I was hoping for). So I'm pretty happy, I guess Joe and I can yell at each other from across the way haha.

Well, as another first time season ticket owner, I got an email tell me to check my account on Ticketmaster. Nothing there so I called them and got the same info when I got home and checked my mailbox.

Section 432 Row 28

:cheers:Congratulations to all the first time season ticket holders! Now you get to enjoy Sunday afternoons with about 85,000 of your closest Redskins buddies!! Hail!:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

EDIT - What the hell happened to the wave smileys???

Edited by SonnyandSam

:cheers:Congratulations to all the first time season ticket holders! Now you get to enjoy Sunday afternoons with about 85,000 of your closest Redskins buddies!! Hail!:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

One thing I will never accuse you of is being a pessimist :)

You are the most trusting person I have never met. Hopefully we meet sometime :) I like optimists.

Congrats to all the new season ticket holders. I started of in 418 row 28 in 2004, I'm in 236 row 2 now, bad times make for good upgrades. Hope it pays of and we have a winner one day!

Edited by HOF44

You are the most trusting person I have never met. Hopefully we meet sometime :) I like optimists.

Me too. Yes, I have seen the Skins though some crappy times and have to endure the taunts of Ravens fans (who I have to remind that they abandoned their Colts and yet they still blame the Skins.)

Before these tickets, I have been to 6 total games from about 1977 to 2009 through the kindness of others.

Only one problem. I have 2 seats and my wife will be going.....she likes Dallas. Me so asahmed.

Congrats to all the new season ticket holders. I started of in 418 row 28 in 2004, I'm in 236 row 2 now, bad times make for good upgrades. Hope it pays of and we have a winner one day!

WOW. Nice pull. Congrats on that. I moved down there once (during the Eagles game on Monday night) after it started raining and most of the fans left. Great seats, dude.

Obviously I'm getting screwed because you all got better seats than me and this is my 6th year as an STH. Of course, I also said I didn't want to move down below row 16 and give them more money. Pissed.

I'm confused? Where are you sitting at? Do you not have 'move me closer to the 50' checked in the upgrades?

Well....I can agree with that assessment of me. I do tend to be the optimist and prefer to trust people. However, I have my breaking point and the Skins are testing my loyalty with all the crappy and mediocre football. And its not just during the Snyder era. It started several years before Snyder. Those of us who grew up with the Redskins during the George Allen and Joe Gibbs eras were spoiled and we keep hoping our team turns it around. I feel bad for my son who is 22. He is possibly a more die hard fan than me and he has NEVER been able to root for a good Redskins team.

Snyder was pissing me off to no end up to a couple years ago. I like to think he learned a few things from the stupid stuff he and his people (football and non-football) have done and has hired better people and is trying to do the right thing instead of just spending money wildly and be more careful on how he increases revenue. I'd like to think he really is not an evil person but someone who just made too many bad business and football decisions.

Oh well....optimists are usually dreamers, too......

Obviously I'm getting screwed because you all got better seats than me and this is my 6th year as an STH. Of course, I also said I didn't want to move down below row 16 and give them more money. Pissed.

i'm confused.

you aren't willing to pay more for your seats, so how are you getting screwed by not getting an upgrade?

Can anyone tell me how many rows are in the 400 section? I want to see how far I am from the top of the stadium.

:D

There are 29 rows. I started in row 28, moved to row 18, then row 10 in 422. This year I got upgraded to the LL section 112.

There are 29 rows. I started in row 28, moved to row 18, then row 10 in 422. This year I got upgraded to the LL section 112.

WooHoo....one row from the top. I'll get the climbing equipment ready then. :ols: