Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

In years past season ticket packages were mailed at the end of July.

I hope things get delayed a bit this year and they cancel at least one worthless home preseason game.

I was wondering this as well. I know there's too much up in the air right now, but does anyone have a sense for how preseason cancellations might work? My impression would be that they would rather cancel preseason games, or at least one or two of them, rather than change the regular season schedule and push the dates back.

As a STH, I would obviously be thrilled to have a preseason game cancelled and get refunded for that game. I know that every team in the league does it, but paying full price for preseason still really bothers me.

I was wondering this as well. I know there's too much up in the air right now, but does anyone have a sense for how preseason cancellations might work? My impression would be that they would rather cancel preseason games, or at least one or two of them, rather than change the regular season schedule and push the dates back.

As a STH, I would obviously be thrilled to have a preseason game cancelled and get refunded for that game. I know that every team in the league does it, but paying full price for preseason still really bothers me.

They are not cancelling pre season games. The league would lose $200 million for each week they cancel. The CBA is all but signed sealed and delivered.

Short of a last second blow up, the pre season games are on.

bothers me too....but about half the league charges full price for pre season games. The Skins are not alone on this one.

Last year people renewed after the first home game had been played.

so they didn't have to pay

edit: i cannot verify that it's true, it's what i remember someone reporting right before the season started. so take it for what its worth

I added 2 tickets to my account 2 years ago after the preseason games had been played. I still got charged for all 10 games. I complained but they said they had to charge the full season rate, and that it couldn't be prorated. They did give me 4 or 6 tailgate club passes and some concert tickets to help make up for it.

Nice, another B lot tailgater, woot.

I am usually the first guy in the B Lot.... Black truck parked in the first spot along the road and near the black fence when you walk in. But I think I am going to get a purple pass this year to tailgate with some buddies and the uncertainty of if you can park in that lot this year with the new B3 lot. I called the TO and they seemed like they didnt know

Ahhh you are in the front, we park towards the back of the lot. We don't get there right when the lot opens, but close enough (unless it's a night game, then we're there when they open). You might have seen us, white Ford Excursion.

Well knock me over with a feather. Just got a call from a very nice lady at the ticket office. She told me 2 seats in my recently upgraded section that were closer to the 50 yard line side of the section came open and she wanted to know if it was all right for her to move me to those. I said SURE! So I was was upgraded a section closer to the 50 and then moved closer within the same row this year. Not used to calls like this. I usually am the one calling.

HTTR

Ahhh you are in the front, we park towards the back of the lot. We don't get there right when the lot opens, but close enough (unless it's a night game, then we're there when they open). You might have seen us, white Ford Excursion.

Yup know exactly who you are... I am the first one there usually and get that first spot near all the cop cars

Well. Just got a call from a very nice lady at the ticket office. She wanted to know if it was all right for her to knock me over with a feather. I said SURE! Not used to calls like this. I usually am the one calling.

Congrats, have you updated your profile "location" yet? With that luck, you might consider buying a lottery ticket this week.

They are not cancelling pre season games. The league would lose $200 million for each week they cancel. The CBA is all but signed sealed and delivered.

Short of a last second blow up, the pre season games are on.

bothers me too....but about half the league charges full price for pre season games. The Skins are not alone on this one.

Makes sense. Question -- what do you think happens if say they agree on a new CBA mid-August? Let's say they can still begin the season on September 8, but not also get all 4 preseason games in? Do you think they'd rather cancel a couple preseason games? Or rather play them all and just push back the season a few weeks?

Yup know exactly who you are... I am the first one there usually and get that first spot near all the cop cars

We've been debating dragging one of those porta potties closer to our end of the lot being there aren't any, but with the cameras and stuff we haven't tested it. We always had some dude sent over to us for not parking in the back of the lot. Said if the tent wasn't up, we could stay where we were, but because there was a tent we had to move. Thankfully he was cool and let us stay there the whole season because he knew we cleaned up before anyone parked over there.

This year we'll park in the back. I'm sure I've seen your truck before, there's only like 20 of us I'd say in that lot during the early hours.

As far as the whole talk about tickets being on the account (online), I got my notification a good two weeks ago now and still haven't had the "manage my tickets" thing unlocked, still grayed out, wonder how long it takes them to update it.

Where were you before 235?

I was in 230 before 235, and before 230 I was in 454.

My season ticket progress is as follows;

2004 411

2005 454

2006 454

2007 454 was able to get green parking ( I think it was this year, it was the great green giveaway)

2008 454

2009 230

2010 235

2011 236

Edited by HOF44

We've been debating dragging one of those porta potties closer to our end of the lot being there aren't any, but with the cameras and stuff we haven't tested it. We always had some dude sent over to us for not parking in the back of the lot. Said if the tent wasn't up, we could stay where we were, but because there was a tent we had to move. Thankfully he was cool and let us stay there the whole season because he knew we cleaned up before anyone parked over there.

This year we'll park in the back. I'm sure I've seen your truck before, there's only like 20 of us I'd say in that lot during the early hours.

As far as the whole talk about tickets being on the account (online), I got my notification a good two weeks ago now and still haven't had the "manage my tickets" thing unlocked, still grayed out, wonder how long it takes them to update it.

Check your invoice...

Yeah I've done that as well, still shows the down payment for the four seats and then the full payment for season tickets. I know where I'm sitting thanks to the letter I went sent, but just found it weird I have nothing online still.