Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Ticket Renewals

bryantlc

I am UL, got an e-mail this morning that they were shipped and should arrive on Thursday

---------- Post added July-27th-2011 at 11:07 AM ----------

lol

and again they actually give incentives to people for not paying by the deadline.

what a joke.

Understand your frustration, but atleast this example of an incentive was for people on the waiting list, not current STH that they're trying to entice

I just received it this morning. According to the tracking information, my tickets are out on the truck for delivery today.

Got my notification this morning at 7:00am. They mailed them out yesterday. I'm expecting them today as well

I received an email yesterday about upgrades that are available. I replied but haven't received anything further. I would renew only if I can get seats in the lower level. I can't stand my current section. Every game I went to - which was all 8 - I was surrounded by fans from other teams. It was annoying as HELL!!

I received an email yesterday about upgrades that are available. I replied but haven't received anything further. I would renew only if I can get seats in the lower level. I can't stand my current section. Every game I went to - which was all 8 - I was surrounded by fans from other teams. It was annoying as HELL!!

May I ask which section that was?

Just got this email to my ST account. They're really pushing the parking passes now that anyone can park inside the Beltway.

Dear Redskins Fan...

As a member of the LOUD CROWD at FedExField, you are cordially invited to add additional seats or exchange your current seats for a better location!*

Prices start at just $290 per season ticket package! (plus tax)

Simply reply to this email to secure your opportunity to select your seats at FedExField!

You must bring this invitation to the event in order to select your seats.

Account Name:

Account Number:

Seats are available in the Limited View Terrace sections of the Lower Bowl.

Inside-the-Beltway Parking is available!

Place: FedExField (Suite Entrance at NRG Gate A)

When: Sunday, August 7th

Time: 10:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.

Parking: Free parking available in Lot H across from the Hall of Fame Store

Offer good only on Limited View Terrace seats.

*Exchange offer only valid between 10am and 12pm on August 7, 2011. If you intend to exchange seats, you must bring your current tickets with you to make the exchange. Exchanges must be made in person; no phone exchanges will be accepted. Purchasing these seats does not effect your position on the Wait List for regular season tickets. Offer valid while supplies last. This exclusive offer is non-transferable. Limit eight (8) total seats per account.

Edited by RFKFedEx

Another pick a seat day. This time its for the 400 level. Free jerseys and star player autographs if you buy 4 seats or more.

From the TO's email today...

Still thinking about Redskins Season Tickets? Now is your chance to see them before you buy them!

As an eligible member of the Washington Redskins Wait List, you are cordially invited to come out to FedExField for an exclusive opportunity to select your seat location for the 2011 season.

Prices start at just $640** per season ticket package and are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Simply reply to this email to secure your opportunity to select your seats at FedExField!

Account Name: XXXXX XXXXXXXX

Account Number: XXXXXX

Seats are available in the Upper Level sections of the stadium. Inside-the-Beltway Parking is also available! Purchase and receive a complimentary Redskins Replica Jersey.*** Choose from Chris Cooley, DeAngelo Hall, and Brian Orakpo. Purchase 4 or more tickets and your Jersey will be AUTOGRAPHED!

Time: 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.

If you cannot attend the event, or would like to purchase seats before the event,

please call the Redskins at 301-276-6033.

Another pick a seat day. This time its for the 400 level. Free jerseys and star player autographs if you buy 4 seats or more.

From the TO's email today...

Still thinking about Redskins Season Tickets? Now is your chance to see them before you buy them!

As an eligible member of the Washington Redskins Wait List, you are cordially invited to come out to FedExField for an exclusive opportunity to select your seat location for the 2011 season.

Prices start at just $640** per season ticket package and are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Account Name: XXXXX XXXXXXXX

Account Number: XXXXXX

Seats are available in the Upper Level sections of the stadium. Inside-the-Beltway Parking is also available! Purchase and receive a complimentary Redskins Replica Jersey.*** Choose from Chris Cooley, DeAngelo Hall, and Brian Orakpo. Purchase 4 or more tickets and your Jersey will be AUTOGRAPHED!

Time: 2:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m.

If you cannot attend the event, or would like to purchase seats before the event,

please call the Redskins at 301-276-6033.

I wonder how many UL seat they still have to sell? I wonder if all those folks that "upgraded" to a plasma TV might be getting worried about a blackout.

I wonder how many UL seat they still have to sell? I wonder if all those folks that "upgraded" to a plasma TV might be getting worried about a blackout.

In recent years I estimated 10-15,000 vacancies in the 400 level. At least 8,000 seats have been removed from last year.

By 'vacancies' I'm referring to seats unassigned to STHs. Most of the 400 level was occupied for the Dallas game last year, but they certainly weren't all STHs.

We're still reading of people getting offers to buy up to 8 seats for this season, even though the team said there would be no new ST offers back in July. I think it's safe to assume there are another five to ten thousand vacancies up there in the 400s.

I'm less worried about blackouts than ever before. My theory about the 'actual number of seats sold not mattering toward a blackout in todays climate' is looking better all the time. I firmly believe the choice to blackout is solely up to the host teams owner.

In recent years I estimated 10-15,000 vacancies in the 400 level. At least 8,000 seats have been removed from last year.

By 'vacancies' I'm referring to seats unassigned to STHs. Most of the 400 level was occupied for the Dallas game last year, but they certainly weren't all STHs.

We're still reading of people getting offers to buy up to 8 seats for this season, even though the team said there would be no new ST offers back in July. I think it's safe to assume there are another five to ten thousand vacancies up there in the 400s.

I'm less worried about blackouts than ever before. My theory about the 'actual number of seats sold not mattering toward a blackout in todays climate' is looking better all the time. I firmly believe the choice to blackout is solely up to the host teams owner.

It is not up to the owner. The owner does have the option of "buying" the seats at a discounted price (I assume the " league split" portion of the tickets), and then they can give them away to charity.