Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thank you Dan Snyder for the things you'd LIKE Dan Snyder and the Redskins to do in the future.

@DCGoldPants

Not a rip on anybody, especially MTH who with his jersey's knowledge is a master.

Even though I was down on that thread, it got me thinking of off the field things that I would like to see change at FedEx and the Skins in general. Could be something as simple a cup holders in my section 140 seats, or real coffee/coco when it starts getting cold out.

So.....use this thread to list something that you would realistically like to see.

I'll start.

Thank You Dan Snyder for setting in the stadium store and a handful of other Official Redskin stores a machine that will remove the name plate from the back of Jersey's of players who are no longer here, and replacing them with a custom new name plate (understandably for a reasonable charge of $20 bucks or so). This goes a long way for the guy who wants to get his name on a new jersey he is buying right there, or getting that Jason Taylor jersey turned into a Chris Hanburger one.

yeah, two replies and neither realistic.

Thanks. Nevermind, lets just post pictures of pancakes now.

Hey I know what your saying but come on, it's ES.

So how about this: Thank you DS for opening the parking lots early for every game and putting the big screens in the thaprking lot each sunday.

EDIT: And for the record my previous post wasn't completely realistic but I would like to see DS do more for the military. This is the nations capitol after all.

yeah, two replies and neither realistic.

Thanks. Nevermind, lets just post pictures of pancakes now.

you mean a bunny with a pancake on its head.

hillke-albums-random-raarrrhh-picture428-bunny-pancake1.jpg

---------- Post added February-15th-2011 at 07:45 PM ----------

i'd like to thank dan snyder for tightening up security to keep the too drunk, too obnoxious, unruly fans in line.

Oh..... I have another.

Thank you DS for not firing Shanny after one less the productive season even though a large portion of the fanbase seems to want that. Thank you for giving him the time to build something.

I agree here. Even if things don't work out, at least we know we've got stability in the future and for the coach that does bring us back to the top.

Thank you Dan Snyder for building a smaller stadium, conducive to a real home-field advantage, in DC after FedEx's lease is up.

This sounds pretty good to me. I'd love to see a football stadium that's all about the quality of the experience and being the perfect place to watch football, rather than who's got the bigger ****, like Dallas'.

If Dan built a stadium that was like a monument to Redskins football, that would be the best he could possibly do in a stadium. FedEx feels like just another stadium, and the Skins happen to play at. Just my opinion though.

Thank you, Dan Snyder, for pricing a beer at FED EX Field relative to the team's winning percentage. The more the Redskin's win, the more you may charge for beer. So if the Skins are 4-0 that's 1.000 and you may charge $10/beer. 2-2 is .500 so that's $5/beer and so on...

We look forward to you doing the same with your ticket prices as many of us don't understand why we continue to pay more money for a declining product.

I tried to type a response but I realized I can't bring myself to write Thank you and Dan Snyder in the same sentence.

A few of us didn't typed that, but we did say what we'd like to see happen with the team off the field, which is pretty much the point of the thread.

Dan Snyder,

Thank youso incredibly much for building a new stadium in Washington D.C. once the FedEx lease is up.

I really appreciate using ALL the revenue that we, the fans, have continue to give the team to build a stadium superior to Dallas' new facility and louder than Invesco field in Seattle.

Once we've rebuilt into a Superbowl contending team, the world will finally be able to hear us for the crazy, passionate fans we are!

Thank you Dan Snyder for:

* lowering the price of parking to $20 so folks don't feel like they've been bent over before they even get in the door

* bringing back the NFL Experience thing that was at the stadium in its first few years

* making better use of the space in the club level currently occupied by the humidor and Hooters. Granted if you create an area where you serve better food, it'll probably be a bit pricey and some folks will complain, but why not give it a shot?

* playing better music pregame than the hip-hop crap that comes over the loudspeakers.

* involving the band more in the game like, again, they were during the stadium's first few years

* hiring someone who doesn't botch stuff on the historical highlights shown at the game

* late in 2009 you got rid of one buffoon, Vinny Cerrato. Time to get rid of two more.....Larry Michael and Mark Kessler.

*Finally, when you decide to build a new stadium, do it with your own funds and not on the backs of the fans who have supported this team. No PSLs. After the misery this team has been during your first decade as owner, its the least you can do.

Thank you for free Club tickets to all active duty military.

I know that doesn't sound realistic but c'mon......unless it's perfect weather, the ticket holders don't even sit there.

I know this was said in jest, but I wish the Redskins would do something like this

The Mavericks did a few years ago, where Mark Cuban asked as many people in the lower bowl to give up one day to a military person. A large number (I never heard exactl % number) complied, and the stadium was full of military families for that game.

I know it would be hard to do with football, but I think that would be an awesome gesture

Archived