Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alleged UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock

Jofizz

Reic, I wonder why in two of the videos, the "whoa!!!"s precede the "blip" flying away.

Cool effect. Cool to speculate. Elaborate hoax, IMO.

Because they are "Whoa"ing the bright flash that precedes the blip flying away

Yeah its a hoax... Setup by a few people. The video with the mississippi woman just seems a little far fetched and over the top... "We've seen them like this in Mississippi before, but never like this..."??, and you can see the way it leaves looks a good bit different then the others, not as fast, different angle, etc.

Yeah its a hoax... Setup by a few people. The video with the mississippi woman just seems a little far fetched and over the top... "We've seen them like this in Mississippi before, but never like this..."??, and you can see the way it leaves looks a good bit different then the others, not as fast, different angle, etc.

:no:

I just can't imagine that lady from Mississippi conspiring with three other foreign-speaking groups in separate locations, lol. That would be more far-fetched than the video itself.

And all of the video upload dates seem consistent. Just sayin'.

I just can't imagine that lady from Mississippi conspiring with three other foreign-speaking groups in separate locations, lol. That would be more far-fetched than the video itself.

I just thought the Mississippi lady was pretty funny. The main reason is the movement of light in the videos I have seen has not be consistent. Moves differently and at different speeds and angles.

Technically we don't see a lady from Mississippi. All we hear is a voice. A lot of folks can do a convincing southern accent.

A few of the skeptics on youtube also mentioned that in the videos the lights in the city aren't moving, twinkling, no traffic lights, etc. Which is a good point too.

Anyone remember those pyramid shaped ufos spotted in Moscow and China? Were they ever discovered as hoaxes?

2672165985-giant-pyramid-ufo-hovers-moscow.jpg

I would guess hoax, especially because I would expect hundreds of reports in addition to these videos, if it really happened. I would also expect to see angry muslims shooting at this thing hovering over their holy site. I would also expect to see Israeli fighter jets inpecting or engaging with a quickness.

Archived