Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alleged UFO Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock

Jofizz

I did a search: "was Jesus an alien." :)
Oh Lord, I'm afraid of what that turned up.

EDIT: You know I had to Google it. Oh my... :doh:

GoodJesus3-web.jpg

---------- Post added February-5th-2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

Whoa. A similar UFO was spotted over the Vatican. Someone got a good shot of it:

31l7-Y.gif

Hmmm....

On a real note, that is interesting. I wonder how someone 1,500 years ago would describe seeing something like that.

Maybe something like this:

And having heard the king, they went their way; and lo, the star, which they had seen in the east, went on before them, until it came and stood over where the Child was.

:whoknows:

Hoax my ass. I love the people that actually think that extraterrestrial lifeforms dont exist. lol get over yourselves. There's no way that you can tell me that in this entire ****ing universe, we are the only living beings. And planet Earth is the only place in the entire GALAXY with life. Sorry.

Hoax my ass. I love the people that actually think that extraterrestrial lifeforms dont exist. lol get over yourselves. There's no way that you can tell me that in this entire ****ing universe, we are the only living beings. And planet Earth is the only place in the entire GALAXY with life. Sorry.

I don't think many people are arrogant enough to assume that they know whether this is true or not. No one really says its impossible.

I think the sticking point for many people is believing that they would be technologically advanced enough to come to Earth and **** with us like this haha.

It's possible that someone can believe that alien life forms exist elsewhere in the universe, but at the same time, not believe that every YouTube video showing supposed UFOs is authentic.

I tend to find these sort of things rather dubious in general. Perhaps it was a hoax, perhaps not. If it was, then it was well done.

That being said, I also like to think about hypothetical positions. So lets say it wasn't a hoax. The main point for me is how it took off at the end. If something with mass did that in space it would have a rather large effect on the volume of space it used to occupy. There would be, at the very least, a sonic boom and, most likely, lots of air displacement which could shatter buildings and would have knocked those people off of their feet.

So we can count that one out. The other explanation (again, assuming it is real which isn't a position I'm supporting necessarily) would be a type of propulsion that doesn't use anything we're used to. I'd guess using some type of "warp" technology (and no I'm not a star trek person) to where it used space as opposed to moving within in.

If that were the case, then the lights at the end could make a little more sense. A technology that advanced and which uses such techniques would distort spacetime and could possibly cause "ripples" in the underlying structure of space. If it were so, then the lights at the end could be attributed to something like quantum mechanics where particles come into and out of existence pretty much randomly as matter/antimatter pairs and annihilate. It might be plausible that a distortion from a very advanced drive system could not only cause that to happen more, but amplify its effects. The "virtual" particles created are matter/antimatter pairs and would either annihilate on contact or sink back into the quantum "foam". If they annihilated, and it was enhanced by some outside influence like a very advanced type of travel then you might see the matter/antimatter annihilation as lots of lights.

Again, I'm a skeptic and this doesn't convince me. But I figured "what the hell". Might as well at least give it some thought

In Virginia on Old Keen Mill Road of all places.

Sorry. I've lived in Virginia, just off of Old Keene Mill Road my whole life. You are full of ****. I haven't ever seen anything like that and I've never heard of anybody who is local seeing anything like that. Either you are crazy or you are full of ****. I don't believe you for one second... one second indeed.

There is not much more that I can say to this subject other than you are either making this stuff up or you are truly crazy. Sorry.

---------- Post added February-6th-2011 at 06:13 AM ----------

Maybe this is why I don't believe in God.

Either way... the Tailgate is being infiltrated by Obama Truthers Who Have Seen Alien Space Ships.

****ing weird.

Again, I'm a skeptic and this doesn't convince me. But I figured "what the hell". Might as well at least give it some thought

Very interesting. I admittedly only understand about 85% of what you said back there, but it makes me want to learn more.

Sorry. I've lived in Virginia, just off of Old Keene Mill Road my whole life. You are full of ****. I haven't ever seen anything like that and I've never heard of anybody who is local seeing anything like that. Either you are crazy or you are full of ****. I don't believe you for one second... one second indeed.

There is not much more that I can say to this subject other than you are either making this stuff up or you are truly crazy. Sorry.

So just because you've lived there your whole life that means the guy is full of ****? Have you been staring out of the window your whole life in Springfield? My guess is that you spend way more time staring at the computer screen which would make it rather difficult to see an alien chilling outside your window.

In 1978, my mother along with 12 others (who were having a weekend get away at a campsite in the Mt. Vernon area, 5 miles from Springfield) filed an official report to Virginia State Police describing a low-flying object that hovered above them for nearly 45 minutes.

As my mom describes it, the group of 12 friends was broken up at the time into 3 smaller groups who had taken up different locations around the campsite, some as far as a quarter-mile apart from each other.

When the thing finally left, her friends all joined each other again and described the same exact same flying object with several red lights on the bottom and triangular-shaped spotlights that were shining down on various areas of whatever forest/park they were in. It then took off at an incredible speed and left a motion-trail behind it.

I was always skeptical of this story as a kid-- but as I've grown older and heard my mom repeat it to others, the details never change and it always seems to really creep her out when she talks about it.

So as far as I'm concerned SpringfieldSkins, you have way more aliens in your hood than the rest of us and it might be time to just wrap your body in tin-foil, walk out onto the roof, and surrender yourself to the higher intelligence.

simpsons_kang_kodos.jpg

Well there you have it folks! The expert has spoken! He's lived off Old Keen Mill his WHOLE life (28 years!) so I'm crazy or full of it. Don't be sorry. If it makes you feel any better, I don't know anyone who's seen anything like what my girlfriend and I saw either. If more people did, it would have been on the news. Also, I've seen nothing like it since and I'm guessing I never will.

I'm not crazy, nor do I "make stuff up" but thanks for the insults anyway. Have a nice day. :)

What an ignorant post.

Hundreds of millions of people around the world have had experiences similar to his that just cannot be explained. Are you saying you are right and they are all wrong? Statistics are not on your side.

The man never said he saw green people anal probing random strangers, he said he saw mysterious lights in the sky, which happens all the time around the world.

In all seriousness, I have seen something pretty similar to this. I was driving back from Richmond to Charlottesville one night and saw this light high in the sky in the distance. It dropped toward the ground at a pretty steady pace, got almost down to the horizon, then shot straight back up into the sky. It was completely unexplainable.

lol. you didnt see it so it must not have happened? its not possible that he and his girlfriend or just a few people saw it? really? i dont think he was saying that it was this major event a mile in the sky that lit up the entire east coast. it was above his car in daylight.

sheesh.

Here's the disconnect for me. To believe these weird sightings are visitors from outer space, we would have to believe that these other lifeforms developed this extraordinary technology to travel an incomprehensible distance, found the earth like finding a needle in a billion haystacks, made the unimaginable journey through time and space to reach us, and then... what? Tease us with a little light show and display of engine power then flit off? You travel millions of light years, and you can't even say hello? You can't make contact, stay a day or two, plant a flag, give us a welcoming gift before you turn back on your million light year journey home?

To me it's stupid that people see a weird light in the sky and the first assumption is alien space traveler. Sorry.

Uh, the "sorry" at the end isn't going to stave off a week break. You know better, dude. ;)

Here's the disconnect for me. To believe these weird sightings are visitors from outer space, we would have to believe that these other lifeforms developed this extraordinary technology to travel an incomprehensible distance, found the earth like finding a needle in a billion haystacks, made the unimaginable journey through time and space to reach us, and then... what? Tease us with a little light show and display of engine power then flit off? You travel millions of light years, and you can't even say hello? You can't make contact, stay a day or two, plant a flag, give us a welcoming gift before you turn back on your million light year journey home?

To me it's stupid that people see a weird light in the sky and the first assumption is alien space traveler. Sorry.

To assume that an extraterrestrial being would act like a human in the first place is where you have it all wrong my friend. (I'm gonna have a little fun here.)

On our planet, we have customs like greeting someone that you meet for the first time- or bringing a bottle of wine to a party you are invited to. Maybe in a galaxy far far away, they skip the small-talk/etiquette bull**** and just go straight for the scientific research.

Look at this way... When we plunge several miles under the sea to discover new life forms, what happens? Do we announce ourselves to the sea creatures and attempt to communicate with them by waving a flag or speaking our native languages? Nope, because we realize that we as humans are far more intelligent beings and the neon jellyfish will not comprehend or understand our motives. We take our pictures, videos, soil samples, etc and then we are out.

Aliens who traveled such great distances have no reason to address us, as we are clearly inferior to them. They may gather their information as they please and continue to go forward from there.

Let's just hope "forward" doesn't mean Earthling Slavery Camps in another solar system! (Cue 'Twilight Zone" theme song.)

It's a hoax. The sad thing is how many people start from a position of belief without considering or even looking for evidence.

. Also notice that the link to the original background image was given. Sorry if this has been posted already.

That says the third view is a hoax, not the whole thing.

Aliens who traveled such great distances have no reason to address us, as we are clearly inferior to them. They may gather their information as they please and continue to go forward from there.

Let's just hope "forward" doesn't mean Earthling Slavery Camps in another solar system! (Cue 'Twilight Zone" theme song.)

Have some confidence!

Clearly we have cooler haircuts and many of us drive bad-ass cars and look scary with a cigarette hanging off of our lip.

It very well could be that the aliens in these ships are science dorks from another planet, and if we can just figure out where their underpants are ... they can be wedgied.

~Bang

Have some confidence!

Clearly we have cooler haircuts and many of us drive bad-ass cars and look scary with a cigarette hanging off of our lip.

It very well could be that the aliens in these ships are science dorks from another planet, and if we can just figure out where their underpants are ... they can be wedgied.

~Bang

or better yet, we could all just roll around with one of these badboys...

2airjpu.jpg

Crop circles really get me... because the idea that random people all over the world are conspiring to produce complex hoaxes that would require a ton of work to complete seems incredibly unlikely. Not as unlikely as little green men however. The only thing I can come up with is that there is some underground group that views these symbols as meaningful and produces them for some reason. At least that way there is some structure to the madness and it seems more likely. Random farmers having a geometry party in their corn fields for kicks just can't be the answer.

As for UFO... saying they don't exist is a little foolish IMO. They clearly do and have been spotted all over the world by people of all walks of life. Saying that they are aliens however is a hell of a stretch. They are something and are likely several somethings as the explanation for each is probably different. Some are ball lightning for instance.

Archived