Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Fans (and anyone else): How Much Longer Do You Give Romo Before You Decide To Look Elsewhere?

that...

Would...

Be...

Awesome!

The splash is probably going to come in the form of a Asomugha or a Mankins type. Asomugha more so. The hype for him is already seeping into many Dallas outlets calling it this generations version of bringing Deion to Dallas.

The splash is probably going to come in the form of a Asomugha or a Mankins type. Asomugha more so. The hype for him is already seeping into many Dallas outlets calling it this generations version of bringing Deion to Dallas.

Logan Mankins is an offensive lineman, so we know that's not going to happen. Asomugha, maybe, but I don't think he's going to Dallas and I can't put my finger on why.

Logan Mankins is an offensive lineman, so we know that's not going to happen. Asomugha, maybe, but I don't think he's going to Dallas and I can't put my finger on why.

They've brought in two big FA OLs in the last 5-6 years. Marco Rivera and Leonard Davis were splash moves. So, I don't really know where you're getting that idea.

As long as Buck, Aikman and Moose are in the booth, the puke talent hype will continue. ESPN continues to be dominated by puke lovers, as well.

Now that the pukes have hired another lackey as defensive coordinator, I'm sure Jerruh will continue to focus on skill positions and ignore the trenches...which only makes me smile.

And as long as they continue to not see it your way..you will continue down the same road of tantrums

nothing new to see here time to move on folks

Anyone care to compare Romo sits to pee to Danny White?

It's becoming an insult to White to even bring up the comparison anymore.

What insult?? it's only you who continues to mention White as a comparison when even

I know Landry made a mistake going with White, who was not even close to filling the

shoes of Rodger Stabauch

have you met anyone that actually enjoys or cares what joe buck has to say?

TR1 seems to care in fact he can't stop talking about him

Gurode and Free are the only draft picks starting on that line.

I still think Tony Romo sits to pee is good enough to win the Super Bowl. I think you could spend a lot of money and draft picks without much improvement in performance.

Also, I think Jerry sees Garrett/Romo sits to pee as his version of Payton/Brees or Moore/Manning. I think he'll stick with that partnership for a couple more years, at least, and see if it pays off.

The improvement in Tony Romo sits to pee's performance in 2009, particularly in December, gives me a little hope. September of 2010 it all came crashing down, but that wasn't all on Tony Romo sits to pee. It would have been interesting to see Romo sits to pee come back during Garrett's tenure.

Step 1 is to get rid of Roy Williams. That guy is a drive-killer extraordinaire. I was extremely wrong on my evaluation of him coming out of college.

Romo sits to pee is going to have Austin, Dez, and Witten next year, and hopefully Tashard Choice running the ball behind an improved OL. The defensive side worries me, but I think Romo sits to pee will look like a stud as usual, at least until Black Friday. :)

Romo sits to pee is a legit franchise QB. the 3 years hes started (and finished) hes finished with a rating over 90, 25+ TD passes, 4000 yards twice, and 2 division titles.

yeah the cowboys have sucked in the playoffs, its not just all him tho. hes got another 4-6 years before the cowboys look elsewhere.

...and after that 4-6 years, Dan Snyder will trade high picks for him. :)

And as long as they continue to not see it your way..you will continue down the same road of tantrums

nothing new to see here time to move on folks

:rotflmao:

Buck and Aikman are simply the most responsible parties in perpetuating the 'talent' myth.

It begins whenever the pukes start losing. The rhetorical question is, "How can such a TALENTED team, let the [fill in the blank] beat them like this?"

There's always an excuse for poor performance, but it's never 'lack of talent.'

Why?

Because the pukes are the most over-hyped team in the NFL. They have average NFL talent...and, that's why they're an average team...that landed in last place in the division this year.

Aikman and Buck will never let go of the myth...because Jerruh spoon feeds them this stuff every year.

Jerruh is a failure at GM. Any 'talent' this team has, is residue of the Parcell's years.

Romo sits to pee is a legit franchise QB. the 3 years hes started (and finished) hes finished with a rating over 90, 25+ TD passes, 4000 yards twice, and 2 division titles.

yeah the cowboys have sucked in the playoffs, its not just all him tho. hes got another 4-6 years before the cowboys look elsewhere.

And hes far better than any QB we have on our roster.

• 2 years later...
And the question remains as relevant today as it did two years ago. :thumbsup:

I was April fooled twice! First, as I was reading through the first page, I kept thinking "Two more years? WTH is this dude smoking?" Then I saw Tr1 and I thought "awesome, glad to see him back!" and then I noticed the 2011 date. You'll have to forgive my stupidity. I am sort of brain-damaged from all of the Jerruh years.

The time to unload Romo sits to pee was back when this thread was created. Jon Kitna and Jason Garrett proved the Cowboys could play .500 football without Romo sits to pee, and that's all they've played since then. The Cowboys should have tried to get some draft picks.

The smartest possible move would have been to trade Romo sits to pee this offseason before extending his contract. I bet Arizona, Buffalo, Cleveland, J Ville, maybe others, would have been lining up to give up draft packages, including at least one first-rounder. Tony Romo sits to pee is fools gold and Jerry Jones didn't cash in.

I think this question two years ago is just another example of how things haven't changed in Dallas. Jerry is placing money on Romo sits to pee to win and is betting on a horse that never finishes the deal. Everyone can say that he plays great and puts up stats but individual stats don't win Super Bowls. Tony Romo sits to pee can sling the ball and put up great numbers but he can't find a way to win the big games when it counts. I am sure some will say something about his 102 passer rating or how he has played great in big "regular season" games but in the playoffs or a chance to get to the playoffs he hasn't delivered. Jerry Jones is the GM and until he gives that title up he won't win one again. He is not very good at evaluating talent that can play together or find a coach that will win a Super Bowl the way Jimmy Johnson did. The more and more I look at it Jimmy Johnson was the architect of those Super Bowl teams and not Jerry Jones. Romo sits to pee will continue to disappoint the Cowboys and soon all the former Cowboy QB's will be silent or will soon be criticizing the move.

The time to unload Romo sits to pee was back when this thread was created. Jon Kitna and Jason Garrett proved the Cowboys could play .500 football without Romo sits to pee, and that's all they've played since then. The Cowboys should have tried to get some draft picks.

I remember that. I actually feared Kitna more than Romo sits to pee. If dallass had a lesser known QB they'd be forced to rely more on the run game causing them to balance their O. But they're all in on Tony. For opposing teams and especially us Skinz thats great. Could you imagine them if Parcels was there w/ the current weapons on O.

• 4 weeks later...
Glad that's not true anymore!!!!

I know right. Thats the first thing that popped into my head when I read it. Heck, I wouldn't take him over our 2nd string. Cousin's upside is soo much more than what Romo sits to pee already brings to the table.

Archived