Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Fans (and anyone else): How Much Longer Do You Give Romo Before You Decide To Look Elsewhere?

Hate to see a kid get hurt...

But it does highlight how stupid the Cowboys were to pass up Shariff Floyd when he was #5 on their board.

Instead, they traded down and drafted a ****ing center.

Please, please never die, Jerry...

Tubby Romo sits to pee shows up to camp at 6'2" - 236 pounds (15 pounds over his usual playing weight), Bernardeux, Leary, Cook, and Livings (4 OL) aren't ready to start training camp. Oh, did I mention coach Jerruh is back?

Thank God for fantasy football!!

They said on tv today that he is only one pound over his eventual playing weight.

But it does highlight how stupid the Cowboys were to pass up Shariff Floyd when he was #5 on their board.

That guy wasn't slated to start was he?

It was my understanding he was to be a key reserve?

That guy wasn't slated to start was he?

It was my understanding he was to be a key reserve?

Well, DL are generally rotated in far more than OL. Reserve DL are expected to be significant contributors. Remember we had pretty much the exact same thing happen to us in '11 when Jenkins went down. It sucks. No other way to look at it.

Thats like all the hype DeMarco Murray got for that game against the Rams. Since then he hadn't been able to stay healthy. Yet he's lusted as a dynamic hard runner.

Every RB that plays for Dallas in the last 8 years gets hyped to no end, from Julius Jones to Marion Barber to Tashard Choice to Felix Jones and now Murray. Only Jones has rushed for 1000 yards in a season out of that group. Morris has better numbers his rookie season than Murray's entire career.

I think as along as Romo sits to pee starts for Dallas, Dallas won't realize how bad they really are. I don't think Dallas would even have been in position to choke if it weren't for Romo sits to pee, they'd be getting their asses whooped. Think this way, the 2011 Redskins with Romo sits to pee as QB probably win at least 8 games probably 9/10 . With a Rex level QB, Dallas would have gone about 3-13 last season.

The Cowboys played most of the season without Romo sits to pee in 2010.  They went 6-10 that year.  They've gone 8-8 the past couple seasons.  That's only two games.

RG3 already went into Dallas last year and showed them what the future of the division is going to be for a decade....

They have yet to do anything about it...they'll be two years behind the curve after this dog turd of a season AND in the midst of a regime change.

By the time they catch up the Skins will be throwing yearly parades in February.

Enjoy the ride Dallas.

Archived