Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you remember your first kiss?

CPORTISFAN999

My first kiss was an ambush kiss! This girl ran up to me on the playground, pecked me on the cheek, and ran away. I don't know how old I was, maybe eight or nine, and I remember feeling pretty confused since I was still in the "girls are kind of yucky and mean" phase. Hah.

Alright, I'll try to answer the OP somewhat seriously, especially in light of his location, I may have attended his high school. My first "real" one was at an early homecoming in high school, can't remember which one, maybe sophmore year? One of the last slow dances, Whitney Houston playing over the speakers...man, if only I had enough foresight to know the next year+ with her would be a mistake, I might have taken off right then and there :ols:

Seriosuly though, it was fun, and I had a good time with her until I got smart. 20/20 hindsight and all that.

Some of these other responses are just weird.

Alright, I'll try to answer the OP somewhat seriously, especially in light of his location, I may have attended his high school. My first "real" one was at an early homecoming in high school, can't remember which one, maybe sophmore year? One of the last slow dances, Whitney Houston playing over the speakers...man, if only I had enough foresight to know the next year+ with her would be a mistake, I might have taken off right then and there :ols:

Seriosuly though, it was fun, and I had a good time with her until I got smart. 20/20 hindsight and all that.

Some of these other responses are just weird.

what school?

---------- Post added January-13th-2011 at 05:31 PM ----------

lol im liking these responses. most of them are weird, but some of them are ok.

once when i was in kindergarten, we were at recess. this girl runs up to me, kisses me on the cheek and runs away. im thinking wtf...

my first real one was when i was in 6th grade. the girls name was brittiany (probably still is too). she came home with me one day after school, and we went into the woods by my house for a walk. a minute later we decided to play truth or dare together, but in this version, we only did dares. she would dare me to kiss her and i would dare her to kiss me. it went that way for about 3 hours :)

Archived