Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you remember your first kiss?

CPORTISFAN999

I remember her first and last name. I remember she was 13, so was I. It was March 1976 She was wearing pink lipstick.She stole my pen and said if I wanted it back I had to kiss her. I kissed her right in the hallway of Riverdale Baptist School, just before I got on the bus. She was taller than me, fully developed and she made me a man! I remember everything about her.She was fine.

LOL @ some of these posts.

In 3rd grade this girl kissed me on the cheek while we were working on puppets for some project in class.

I don't remember why she did, but I think I had a crush on her at the time too.

I think she was also my advent angel around that time.

(catholic school version of a secret santa)

I changed schools like a year after that. So I wasn't sure whatever happened to her.

Except...I did run into her once again at Montgomery College on orientation day a few years later but didn't have time to chat, and then never saw her again afterward.

I was 13. I was so shy that the friend of the girl I was dating had to push my face into hers, in order to get me to plant my lips on hers.

But after realizing what I was missing, my lips stayed there for a very long time.

Her name was Mitzi. She had the biggest boobs in my entire Middle School, which earned her a nickname I can't repeat here, but let's just say you replace the M in her name with T.

On the day of my first kiss, I became an uncle, at only 13.

:ols: it was in kindergarten....her name was Alisha....I was sitting under one of the jungle gyms with a group of my friends when she came running by....I grabbed her by her shoulders, pushed her up against one of the pillars of the jungle gym, and planted one right on her lips...might have been some tongue action, im not sure. She was caught off guard and didnt want it, and the teacher saw it, so I ended up getting some sort of detention for it.

My first real meaningful kiss was probably when I was 19...I had kissed some other girl before, but it was just for fun and I didnt feel anything for her so it was meaningless...but this kiss, I cant really describe it - maybe because it was freezing cold outside or maybe because I actually cared about the girl, but it was magical...then things ended badly a month later and that was it because she was psycho :ols:

My first real kiss was my freshmen year in high school. I made out with a sophomore chick who went to the neighboring high school but we had known each other since middle school. Now she's a meth addict who lives in Baltimore or some other place in Maryland. Apparently she also turned lesbian a year or two ago. Weird ...

My first real kiss was my freshmen year in high school. I made out with a sophomore chick who went to the neighboring high school but we had known each other since middle school. Now she's a meth addict who lives in Baltimore or some other place in Maryland. Apparently she also turned lesbian a year or two ago. Weird ...

Congrats...your kiss made her ghey and turn to drugs...how does that make you feel?

Congrats...your kiss made her ghey and turn to drugs...how does that make you feel?

****ing awesome!

Kidding but really it happened because of her parents. She came from a really controlling family and her step dad was a psycho. I feel bad for her. Her mom was weird too. When we were having our fling like 5 years ago, her mom walked into her bedroom with both of us making out... she just looked, smiled and locked the door for us. :ols:

I was in kindergarten, it was my birthday party, and I just ran up to a pretty girl and kissed her. She was surprised and probably not too happy about it, but for whatever reason she didn't make a big fuss. I think a parent pulled me away after a few seconds. I have no idea who the girl was. I don't think I even knew her name at the time, or why she was at my party. <-- That last sentence turned out to be an oddly accurate preview of some good times in Boston. Happy 5th birthday to me!

The best part: Mom was filming the party on her Super 8 trigger-style video camera with no sound, and happened to be pointing the camera directly at me when I went for it. So until the film degrades beyond the point of repair, my first kiss is fully documented.

I think it was Tammy Mitchell, in the pool at Kent Gardens Recreational Club. I was probably in 6th grade or so. She was two years older than me, just moved to the area, and bored as heck. She kissed me in the deep end of the pool just to see what I would do and I almost drowned in surprise.

Summer between 6th and 7th grade in my friend's basement we were playing spin-the-bottleish games. Then we all paired off listening to music and making out in the dark. I was with Jody, trying to get up the nerve to cop a feel, so I resolved "by the time this song is over I'll do it". Delayed until the last possible second, then went for the gusto, but I was far to panicked to actually enjoy it. I'm amazed the girl didn't belt me.

Archived